Statue Gotham city garage: Catwoman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when its still in 3D form, not many people po ed this stuff. When the prototype is shown, the statue turns out great. So DC cancelled the po and will resolicit it later with the prototype images so many people will po this piece. Is this whats happening here?

They already have finished prototype images; they were put up on their site while she was up for pre-order, temporarily.

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-034.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-027.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-037.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-028.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-040.jpg

I'm pretty much strictly Premium Format or 1/4 scale, but this looks cool.

I'm not sure about the jeans though. And I see the goggles. I know it's Catwoman but I'm not sure it's instantly recognizable as Catwoman to most people. Black pants to match her top and a head piece with cat ears would make it more obviously Catwoman.

I just picked this up Saturday at my local comic shop during their black Friday sale. It looked so good in person that I couldn't pass it up.

Got mines yesterday and opened it up for a look today and this statue's incredible! Well worth the $250 I paid online for it holy crap! Best value statue of the year. The details in the paint and wear on the bike is just incredibly well done. This'll definitely pop in anyone's collection and is an easy crowd pleaser and oozes attitude. I can't wait to see what else they come up with with Harley & Poison Ivy to complete the set! 10/10!!

rMnLZk.jpg

QzqUK3.jpg

bqr828.jpg

nhPmBu.jpg

QHNTcB.jpg

vfewyi.jpg

K0HNZA.jpg

n0YEdM.jpg

uN7PAC.jpg

TERqGY.jpg

Back