Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a mighty long FLEX schedule to still have for this piece considering there are only 350 made and comes out in less than 2 months.

Silly Sideshow... :lol

I think this is going to be basically an open edition. With a month away SS has to know the edition size. But I think the new protocol is "made to order". Once they get enough orders they make a batch then wait for the next quota. Seems to be how all statues go now.

from SSAlex "I looked into this and can confirm the ES is 350. The product page for this item should reflect this as well now."

Don't know why ss decided to keep the es secret after they already revealed it ages ago... Joker will probably be the same, but like fight club we're not allowed to talk about it :rolleyes2

Don't know why ss decided to keep the es secret after they already revealed it ages ago... Joker will probably be the same, but like fight club we're not allowed to talk about it :rolleyes2

I guess sometimes things fall in the cracks, it was left as TBD (though it was announced as 350) till I asked Alex yesterday in SF, & it was corrected shortly after.
I didnt ordered the joker bust yet but I wont be surprised if it's 1000-1500ES

I guess sometimes things fall in the cracks, it was left as TBD (though it was announced as 350) till I asked Alex yesterday in SF, & it was corrected shortly after.
I didnt ordered the joker bust yet but I wont be surprised if it's 1000-1500ES

I'm not ordering Joker till they edition size it either. Get the feeling Joker has people a bit divided on the final look, I'd really like for the eyes to be looking to his right, as is the base has to be facing the wrong way to get him looking face on.
I am looking forward to having GL in the line up though despite the edition size delay.

Back