Hot Toys Unmasked 'Murphy' Robocop Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didn't mean that the helmet should reveal a face.
i meant that like they made replaceable mouth, they could make the whole face replaceable. occiput supports could be an additional part, too - like jaws on modern HT predator faces.
but actually they could **** up that tiny work in a large amount of ways, so fully sculpted one-piece helmetless head is better than any bad variant of replaceable helmet version.

Interesting idea, but probably better/easier not to try as you said.

All hot toys have to do is include a separate unmasked head. That would solve all problems.
No it wouldn't. :lol

The next figure is going to be a completely busted up RoboMurphy - so in context, the 2.0 is the appropriate release for the reveal head sculpt.

Anyway - including it with the first figure isn't HT' style for TWO reasons specifically; they're all for milking a property where applicable, so the reveal head is 2.0 specific - & it 'justifies'.. another release. :duff

No it wouldn't. :lol

The next figure is going to be a completely busted up RoboMurphy - so in context, the 2.0 is the appropriate release for the reveal head sculpt.

Anyway - including it with the first figure isn't HT' style for TWO reasons specifically; they're all for milking a property where applicable, so the reveal head is 2.0 specific - & it 'justifies'.. another release. :duff

I concur with Vintij.

Yep, much like Iron Man Mark VII battle damage...

Robocop%20Peter%20Weller.jpg

I think I stated this before in this thread but hopefully HT release this with two different heads.

I want the look when he 'walks on water' to confront Clarence at the old steel mill and I would also like to see HT give us a 'Nice shooting Son, What is your name......Murphy' look. :pray:

I think I stated this before in this thread but hopefully HT release this with two different heads.

I want the look when he 'walks on water' to confront Clarence at the old steel mill and I would also like to see HT give us a 'Nice shooting Son, What is your name......Murphy' look. :pray:

Those looks can't be done with the currently announced Robocop figure, even with an unmasked head.

Those looks can't be done with the currently announced Robocop figure, even with an unmasked head.

I was referring to the 'proposed/teased' upcoming BD Robocop that HT teased a while back Bar and not the upcoming Robocop that HT are releasing.

Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after. The End.

I trust you had a pleasant evening, sir?

Well, no, actually. The most extraordinary thing happened. Last night I was having a bit of a snack at the Naughty Hellfire Club, and some fellow said that I had the wit and sophistication of a donkey.

Oh. An absurd suggestion, sir

You're right, it is absurd.

Unless this was a particularly stupid donkey.

Back