Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

So my comicon14 says it expires Aug 2nd on my account page. However according to a CS rep, its expiring today. So will it last til the 2nd or what

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

So my comicon14 says it expires Aug 2nd on my account page. However according to a CS rep, its expiring today. So will it last til the 2nd or what

Sometimes they last a day or two into the next month.

I would not chance it. Do it now!

lame the code comiccon14 doesn't work on marty

Sometimes they last a day or two into the next month.
Thanks man. Ppl are saying to do it now. It works on Savage Oppress, might use it on him

Why would it work on Marty? The PO went live today!

lame the code comiccon14 doesn't work on marty

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Just won a Hot Toys '66 Batman from SideshowChicky on twitter!

Congrats! I'm still waiting on my prize I won from her almost 4 weeks ago:impatient:

You'll get it soon I'm sure. She's been plenty busy with Comic Con I'm sure. Usually takes about a month to get a prize from what I've seen

I'm waiting on a prize that I won on April 23. Get in line.

Back