Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to get me one of this...

The statue looks amazing with the saber on the belt...

Will confirm to you if mine is raised or flat...

You do ship to Indonesia right ??

Thanks Jazz.. got payment. It will take me a few days and should be able to send your out on Monday ! :) let me know if you have questions..

Cool! No questions. Thanks so much. I think I wrote this in the paypal payment, but I have the flat hook

Hey I might be having a dumb moment lol but can someone show me how and where to exactly glue the little hook to?

Don't want to do it the wrong way

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere near or on his belt on his left there should be a little gray square, It will either be flat or a little bump... that's where the saber should go.

I just ordered and paid for one. Wound up mistakenly breaking off the blade on the saber, so that made it a no brainer.

sorry to hear about your breakage ! I will have your hilt ready to ship out Monday ! :)

yes.. but they are made to order.. means about 5 business days turn around time

IN any case someone is still looking for a Hilt.. this has been on ice for at least till October. I will need to make new molds..but kind of tight up in something right now. Whoever want one, can put himself on the wait list through my website :) www.mycsculptures.com

Thanks guys !

Got mine months ago. It really is the finishing touch on this fantastic piece.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409663996765.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409663996765.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 119
Back