Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are.. but I won't have one ready until next week !

Sorry guys.. but this is on a hold for at least a couple of months

I have a new version of the Hilt .. as the picture shows.. it looks a bit rough at the surface.. I will have a different material soon for that... but the details are awesome and its very very accurate to the 1:1. Price wise its unfortunately a bit more and will be at $55 shipped

It should be available in a couple weeks ! :)

Let me know what you think

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-22%20at%208.58.20%20AM_zpss1uvlwt7.png

I have a new version of the Hilt .. as the picture shows.. it looks a bit rough at the surface.. I will have a different material soon for that... but the details are awesome and its very very accurate to the 1:1. Price wise its unfortunately a bit more and will be at $55 shipped

It should be available in a couple weeks ! :)

Let me know what you think

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-22%20at%208.58.20%20AM_zpss1uvlwt7.png

Hi MYC, did you ever make the new version of the hilt with the different material for the surface?

I can make it ... but the rough surface is kind of a turn of for me... but that's a personal preference. The old version is sold out ..sorry :(

ok.. we back in the game for your Mythos Obi !! its back! updated the pictures a bit

ObiSaber_zpsv0wexscm.jpg

changed the color tone a bit.. here a picture from a customer :)

P4220737_zpsxx14ehza.jpg

hello people, sorry my english is not so good... i am from germany... i need the blue lightsaber from Ben Kenobi Mythos figure... because the lightsaber from my Ben Kenobi figure is broken... and cannot fix it... I will buy only the lightsaber for 100 or 200 Euro?... can someone help me?

hello people, sorry my english is not so good... i am from germany... i need the blue lightsaber from Ben Kenobi Mythos figure... because the lightsaber from my Ben Kenobi figure is broken... and cannot fix it... I will buy only the lightsaber for 100 or 200 Euro?... can someone help me?

Hi,

kannst du mir auf Deutsch genau sagen was du brauchst ?

Hi,

kannst du mir auf Deutsch genau sagen was du brauchst ?

Hi, endlich einer aus Deutschland :D
ich habe die Ben Kenobi Mythos Figur und benötige das Laserschwert mit dem Handgriff... meins ist leider abgebrochen und man kann es auch nicht mehr reparieren. Brauche dringend das Laserschwert.... Würde mich auf eine Rückmeldung freuen.

Liebe Grüße

hi there. i am looking to get one of these. don't know yet if the surface is flat or raised as the statue is on its way to me. will know in a few days. thanks!

hi there. i am looking to get one of these. don't know yet if the surface is flat or raised as the statue is on its way to me. will know in a few days. thanks!

its like 98% raised but let me know when you get it :)

Back