Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Myc,

I have sent the paypal payment today! :)

I wait your confirmation :1-1:

Thank you very much.

About 72 if im correct... I had yo do some extras. Some never arrived and some ar rived broken... so I had to do new ones

I'm really appreciative of all the effort you put forth, and doubly appreciative that my own personal Ben Kenobi is complete with your fine work.

This has truly been one of my happier things to happen related to the freaks message board. Of course, the friends I've made here come first. But this lemonade out of lemons situation we've all been through, is a very close second. Great times. I've enjoyed the entire ride.

So thank you one more time myc! :D

Thanks myc! Thanks to you Obi-Wan is now complete. It is not a lie that with the unlit saber the statue is a lot different. It means something more. It has more "mythos"!

dpa8.jpg

7qjc.jpg

2ccr.jpg

5c5g.jpg

:clap

@Fury... just saw your kind post now.. Thank you brother !! :)

@Kadmos777 .. thank you for the pictures and I am super happy that you are ! :)

Hi MYC,

I just sent an PayPal payment to you.

Thanks for your great work.

It makes the Obi Wan Mythos 100% perfect!!

I am looking forward to put that hilt on my statue.

Greetings from Germany,

Kai

Hey Kai,

I will have it ready to ship on Monday. Sorry for the delay !!!

Gruesse in die Heimat !!

Hi there!! Thanks a lot... u will ship Monday. Please send me via pm your address. Somehow it doesn't show in PayPal.
Thanks again.. Michael

I am going to order one of these, but I will wait until after I get my statue on Wednesday so I know whether I have the flat or raised hook.

Thanks so much for offering this! :)

EDIT: actually, I could place the order and pay now, but wait until Wednesday to tell you which version I need. Please let me know which is better for you. Thanks!

Last edited:
Edit.. got it ! thank you, I will have couple more ready by Monday ! :)

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a tremendous service you did to us nitpicky collectors and it's great to see you still helping people "complete" their Kenobi. Fantastic work!!

Got it ! you should have it in 1-2 days :) FLOOOO RIDA !!!

Back