Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as i can see, the main issue with this pf is the body-clothes combination. Slim, with no muscles(like T1 pf) body and one size bigger and low quality clothes makes the statue look like a sloppy custom. Really pity...

Think that was the thumb?

Yep, thumb, and I put a dollar in that photo for a size reference.

Grats Pilky.
Better pictures than Sideshows, supposedly, professional photographer
lol.gif

Thanks, I rushed home at lunch to shoot them, so I could upload them for you guys to see. I need to improve where I shoot these things. My desk, in bad light, sucks. Thank god for high ISO!

Here's a youtube review of this piece. Looks pretty disappointing. I cancelled mine. We pay premium prices and sideshow continues to take shortcuts on the material. Prices go up and up. And material gets ****tier and ****tier.

You can say that but there are pieces such as the Superman PF and others that met or exceed my and others expectations. SS CAN do it. I just depends on the piece unfortunately.

Yes, my wife was home to accept the package! What a life saver she is. I would have been pissed they got here at 5:30 and I was on my way at 5:30, I'm only 10 min from home. Okay will need to unpackaged later and takes pics tonight although better picks will follow over the weekend. Congrats to all receiving this piece.

Happy Collecting!

Max P.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do the 'metal' parts look in person?

Other than taking the photos as fast as I could, I didn't have a ton of time to look over it thoroughly. I will say, that the metal looked pretty good. As dumb as it may sound, it looks as good as it does in the photos, if that makes any sense. Well all know some people might receive some of these with issues. From the little time I spent with it, the only thing I noticed that isn't an issue, but more frail than anything, was the piece of metal hanging from his arm. I think it could be broken easily if you're not careful, as it is plastic.

Yeah, pilky has the best pics by far.

Not the abomination I thought it was for sure, even though I still wouldn't get it.

I like it! It's a keeper for me. I took some quick photos but I really need sunlight to get him right. Mine is 311 of 500.
9a3761d000564c63952153e9562e7a93.jpg

7f5db52ae6c40c4cae6388f6e1c4433e.jpg

And the skinny leg issue isn't bad once you fluff out his pants in that area. It's not perfect by any means and I agree that the PF from T1 is a better sculpt. With that being said, the piece won't be for everyone,especially the very critical over detail collector,but, in my opinion, it's a nice representation of the character nonetheless. I believe most will be happy with this piece as a statue of Arnold in T2. And yes the chest piece should have been slightly higher to make him more anatomically more accurate.
One more thing he is not as yellow as in photos show him his skin is fair with some darker shading. This is preliminary observation,of course,tomorrow in regular light I will get a better look at him. I'm totally happy with this piece and the ex arm is cool! If considering to get this at all get the Ex while still available!

Bruce, the hand sculpt is not numbered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More pics from my phone. Flash unfortunately makes him look yellow, like I said you need I think natural light or a better camera.
db5b90e12334bfbcce8d493223f792ed.jpg
a046e9fe2c5e93ba5017739a933ad52e.jpg
cca7d81df28d08f82d6aa77e40082406.jpg

Back