S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipment finally arrived. The Legacy Dagger is so purtty!

W1nZG3U.jpg

ycBVZBH.jpg

KSGekQt.jpg

GO3Q7SP.jpg

zz8a6PL.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there. First time poster. Does anyone know where I can get a 1/6th green suit to make a 1/6 Dragon Ranger Green Ranger figure and anyone who could make the shield thank you.

Nice! Man I wish I wouldnt have bought black and Goku together; with Goku delayed they certainly wont ship black out until both are in stock -_-

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Someone from rangerboard may decide to make some; one guy there makes the logos for mmpr for tamashii bases which are good (I got all of them) so maybe he might make some.

I'm really feeling the MMPR love lately, I can't wait to see what they follow up Zyuranger with. I'm probably one of the few guys that wants to see Turbo Figuarts. lol.

I would really like Zeo/Ohranger but with how badly that was received in Japan I doubt it will happen. I really liked the suits, especially golds.

I would love to see Zeo as well. I think my favorite remaining MMPR teams are Lost Galaxy, In Space, Turbo, and Zeo. Off the top of my head anyway. Zeo's gotta be a good choice for the Western market, Japan's just gonna have to give up and let us have them. lol.

Yeah, those would be great too! I am a big fan of the 90s and early 00s Sentai than later. Aside from Kyoryuger, I don't think I've been really moved by many recent Sentai designs.

If stocks last, I'll probably try to grab an extra Black & Blue Ranger this fall if there are any sales. I might as well do two team displays since I have both Red Ranger releases, and Green & White are better separate than together.

Olders suits are much better I agree; kyoryuger and Gokaiger have been the only two recent suits I liked, the rest have been uninspired imo, and dont get me started on the toquger....

Toqger made it easy for me, that saves me at least $300. lol. I needed a break since I got into Kamen Rider Gaim.

Now if BoA would just do another Legacy Megazord run. I'm planning to get Dragonzord, but if I can't get Megazord I'll just end up making a Green Ranger display.

Honestly I have no idea anymore; bluefin tells us they have a zedd prototype, but since he doesnt exist in sentai he cant be sold in Japan, making him impossible to be made. I just dont understand why they would go through the bother to begin with.

Back