Defiance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they changed her makeup this season. They made her more feminine looking. Her forehead isn't quite as high for one thing and her hair is different.

Guess I really didn't notice it until this episode. Almost looked like a different actress.

Guess I really didn't notice it until this episode. Almost looked like a different actress.

They got rid of the heavy black around her eyes too.

Season 1

Irisa_Nyira.jpg

Season 2

tumblr_n81zye8bDa1soygcro1_500.png

Man, this storyline between
Spoiler Spoiler:

It looks like things are REALLY going to start heating up the rest of this season. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It looks like things are REALLY going to start heating up the rest of this season. Can't wait to see where this goes.

I love that line! :lol Doc is so deadpan.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It is nice that the actress playing Christie is finally being given a chance to stretch her acting muscles. She had basically been reduced to a glorified extra. She also looks very striking in her Castithan makeup.

Cannot stand Doc Yewell or whatever her name is. Easily the worst acting in the show, I can't help but cringe every time she's on.

Whoa!

I thought the last episode was a really good one. First of all...

spoiler
space...

Hello Kenya! I really did not think they'd bring her back, and of course I'm intrigued to see how that happened. But, she kind of kicked ass in this episode, so that's nice. It does seem strange that the kidnappers just left her there, but I guess they were in a hurry. I actually hardly recognized her compared to her appearance last year.

Tommy joining the E-Rep... what a weasel! I had to laugh at Berlin's response when he asked if she was seeing Nolan. I missed Berlin.

I love that line! :lol Doc is so deadpan.

She gets all the best lines. Well, her and Nolan. And Berlin. And Stahma, sometimes. :)

Pretty good finale. Another show I'll have to wait almost a year to see again. :(

One question......What the hell happened to Linda Hamilton!? Did being married to James Cameron suck that much life out of her?

Pretty good finale. Another show I'll have to wait almost a year to see again. :(

One question......What the hell happened to Linda Hamilton!? Did being married to James Cameron suck that much life out of her?

Looks like excessive cigarette smoking to me. Gotta give her props for owning her natural looks and not shooting her face full of Botox.

Yeah, not to be insensitive, but she looked like 9 miles of bad road. Maybe it's just that I haven't seen her in anything for so long, the aging was a bit more of a shock.

Strong finale. Hope the show makes it back for another season.

Just caught up on the rest of the season. Man, oh man. It's so sad more people are talking about this show. The season really went out with a bang. Some thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I NEED this show to be renewed! There's nothing quite like it on TV right now, and I want to see the story of these characters continue.

I could take or leave Berlin. She can irritate me at times.

The Tarrs are great, well, except the son. He's just okay.

Pretty good season overall, I wish though in the finale that they had cut the number of FX shots so that they could do a better job than to try to do lots of city destruction shots that they really didn't have the time or money to do properly.

There's also a new show after Defiance on Syfy called Dark Matters that I'll be checking out.

Back