Defiance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many handjobs did that one guy try to get this episode? It was funny and creepy all in one

Datak? They're suppose to be very sexual. I find him really scary ugly. He's not much better in real life either. I usually can find something attractive about most men, but Tony Curran is just.......creepy.

I love Doc Yewll.....she's so deadpan.

I get the sense the actress can barley speak through that makeup. It always sounds like she has a cold.

I thought the season 2 premier was ok, like the show in general. Good, not great.

Datak? They're suppose to be very sexual. I find him really scary ugly. He's not much better in real life either. I usually can find something attractive about most men, but Tony Curran is just.......creepy.

You see him in doctor who? He's dashing in a beard....

I've been greatly enjoying this season so far.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All in all, I'm enjoying the return to Defiance. The show doesn't seem to have much buzz this time out. I feel like they waited way too long for season 2. I have the fear that we won't get much more than this season. But I'd love to be proven wrong. I just hope that, if this is the last season, we are given a proper send off.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All in all, I'm enjoying the return to Defiance. The show doesn't seem to have much buzz this time out. I feel like they waited way too long for season 2. I have the fear that we won't get much more than this season. But I'd love to be proven wrong. I just hope that, if this is the last season, we are given a proper send off.

If I'm reading it correctly, the ratings are down from last year, almost half. That's too bad because it's a good show.

If I'm reading it correctly, the ratings are down from last year, almost half. That's too bad because it's a good show.

I haven't been keeping up with the ratings, but I had a feeling they had probably dropped. Honestly, I don't think the show has ever been as good as the pilot episode. I still watch and enjoy it for what it is, but it's definitely been a case of diminishing returns imo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't even know Season 2 started! They did wait TOO long!:slap

Yeah, the debut has been a bit muted. I mean, Syfy has been advertising it but if you weren't a regular Syfy viewer or (like myself) kept pretty close tabs on the Facebook it was easy to miss. Even I missed the premiere! I know the ratings took a hit, and it doesn't seem like a cheap show to produce. I've resigned myself that this could be it, but I'm still hopeful they might wrap up the story with a movie or something if the finale isn't planned. Still, Syfy has a lot invested in it, so maybe they'll give it another chance.

Yeah, the debut has been a bit muted. I mean, Syfy has been advertising it but if you weren't a regular Syfy viewer or (like myself) kept pretty close tabs on the Facebook it was easy to miss. Even I missed the premiere! I know the ratings took a hit, and it doesn't seem like a cheap show to produce. I've resigned myself that this could be it, but I'm still hopeful they might wrap up the story with a movie or something if the finale isn't planned. Still, Syfy has a lot invested in it, so maybe they'll give it another chance.

I think the series has potential but the game linked to it pretty much bombed big time. I should know as I was on the dev team that made it. It's unfortunate but with the game being a bomb, i don't think the defiance franchise can really survive too long.

Back