Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well looks like thats all she wrote for replacement bodies. None left and none in the future. They are gonna replace my EX head though thankfully. My body could be worse I suppose, at least I gave it a shot
:gah:

Just got my replacement head for my ex, and it's perfect. now to see if it fits when i get home. it's really well painted and somehow the grooves might not be as deep, will check when i get home

Nice!
Thought mine was despatched out a week ago. Just Live Chatted and still not been sent.
Busy time of year for SS.

QC...what a ****ing joke, I sent this piece to a freight fowarder because SS wont even ship to my country so I had to fill an "alternate shipping form" , which specifically had an option that said "Freight Fowarder (inspect item before shipping)" which I for obvious reasons I checked. A few weeks later (today) I get to open my spiderman, what a piece of crap, countless paint app problems and of course the foot doesn't fit in the base...I've already payed more than $100 to the FF to get this home...so **** me right?

Ya but it's 100% fabric which is great for mix media fans but sucks for people who want a 100% sculpted statue.

Agreed, but for those that want to go with a 1/4. Also, the QC on this one has sucked with at least 50% of the guys here have the foot issue or severe paint problems! and now apparently they are out of replacements. Just saying it is an option. This REALLY is a case of if you get a good one it is awesome, but if you didn't... YIKES

Some photos of my "not so amazing" spiderman

SPIDEY_3_zps0997a192.jpg

SPIDEY_5_zpsd3f4f4ce.jpg

SPIDEY_2copy_zps4dc693d7.jpg

SPIDEY7_zpsbbf7f0ee.jpg

SPIDEY_4_zpsa838bb23.jpg

SPIDEY_1_zpsb474b49f.jpg

Agreed, but for those that want to go with a 1/4. Also, the QC on this one has sucked with at least 50% of the guys here have the foot issue or severe paint problems! and now apparently they are out of replacements. Just saying it is an option. This REALLY is a case of if you get a good one it is awesome, but if you didn't... YIKES

Lucky me! I have both :hi5:

Good luck on a getting a replacement. They didn't have a replacement fornmu body but I'd try if I were you Because it doesn't sit properly in your base. Otherwise you won't get one for your body stuff. I got a replacement of both arms and heads and the originals ended up being better which is ********. Overall its not That bad and I love the figure

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The statue itself is awesome, helps a little to know that most are not perfect. I've gotta live with a googly back, just gonna be a statue to admire from afar is all. Having the whole set together makes a big difference too

SS did finally respond to me about the base. They offered a replacement. Bless their little hearts. Lol probably going to end up putting this guy on the bay. The only thing that is holding me back is that damn picture Geno posted of the new hulk pf and Spidey together. They look so awesome paired up I can't stop thinking about how cool they could look together. Scale is perfect for that setup. Real world problems yo. Probably going to keep Spidey till hulk ships and make a final decision from there

SS did finally respond to me about the base. They offered a replacement. Bless their little hearts. Lol probably going to end up putting this guy on the bay. The only thing that is holding me back is that damn picture Geno posted of the new hulk pf and Spidey together. They look so awesome paired up I can't stop thinking about how cool they could look together. Scale is perfect for that setup. Real world problems yo. Probably going to keep Spidey till hulk ships and make a final decision from there

Man that was the same display I was thinking of when I ordered this piece, congratulations on the base replacement! Damn you Geno!

got WL conversion email for the EX (joined the list in June). Will cancel it, the next in line should be happy.

WoW! A lot must have canceled for you to get a conversion from June.

yeah, the QC issues might help, but people really give up hope easily with conversions. With the high ES these days & too many stuff in the line there is always a fair chance of conversion :)

Back