Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was easier to put on the base if you laid the base down flat then put the feet in. The top peg goes in at an angle and needs to be slid in first

I thought that at first but I found it easier to slide it in as it's displayed upright because it has to slide down, I think the slot is a bit tight, I made a few chips trying to get it in, you can't see them because they are under the foot though.

Got my statue unboxed last night.

First the good:
download8.jpg
Base is perfect
feet are both flush
arms are decent, fingers look a little messy but I can live with it
Reg head is mostly good although doesn't line up as well at the seem as the EX

Now some bad:
Red scratches on the neck of the EX head
download1.jpg

Scuff marks on the right side of his face under lip and continuing down the jaw line
download2.jpg
download3.jpg

Paint globs all across his upper back
download.jpg

Scratch on his spider, also annoying overspray? speckles
download7.jpg
download4.jpg
download5.jpg
download6.jpg

I don't know how generous they are with replacements but I'm at least gonna try to get a new EX head, hopefully a body. This is my 4th statue from sideshow, first problems...

Don't want to return the piece as I've already invested in and love the set. Whats the best way to go about contacting them? Email pics right off? I've tried emailing them questions before and they never responded.

Well here's my labour of love. Got the lights in today. All 3 statues came in perfect condition. Spider-man actually fell into place, was rather surprised and totally flush to the base. I gotta say i'm loving this line up, bring on black cat!
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

9y9y6yhe.jpg

y2abu4us.jpg

yma2ype5.jpg

I contacted them via online chat and they said returns would contact me. Not sure if that means I will need to return everything or if that department will offer replacements for the parts but I'm not happy about this hopefully it will be resolved quick

Your display looks awesome btw haven't picked up gwen yet but might need to in the near future

Non-issue streak ends with this one :( got the floating foot version...Sideshow states they are unable to source a replacement body

Non-issue streak ends with this one :( got the floating foot version...Sideshow states they are unable to source a replacement body

Mine floated too at first. Did you try to gently put pressure on it ? Mine sort of just slowly fell into place and is now completely flush.

Mine floated too at first. Did you try to gently put pressure on it ? Mine sort of just slowly fell into place and is now completely flush.

Just tried to put pressure on it and it still floats...how did yours just slowly fall into place? lol

My stoopid dog got ahold of spidey s arm and chewed the fingers
Pissed am I

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

My stoopid dog got ahold of spidey s arm and chewed the fingers
Pissed am I

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

That suuuuuuuccks..... Sorry bro. I love animals as long as they belong to someone else. :lol

Back