has anyone seen this? Ras Al Ghul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pictures of my "Figure Club" Ra's al Ghul...

I changed the head as well, because the original looked nothing like Liam Neeson.

Thank you very much, Maglor.

PM sent, eczamurai.

I had to re-paint the beard, because to me, there was not enough colour used for his moustache. And I also had to correct the orange (!!!) highlights in his eyes, that made Ra's look a bit x-eyed.

Last edited:
I got this guy and I am satisfied with the quality even tough a got a minor defect on the pants. They forgot to sew it...but easy fix tough.
Box looks so cheap but the figure is nice....it says limited but well, there is no such thing anymore if they are not "OLD"

PM sent, eczamurai.

I had to re-paint the beard, because to me, there was not enough colour used for his moustache. And I also had to correct the orange (!!!) highlights in his eyes, that made Ra's look a bit x-eyed.

That likeness is pretty damn good man. How does he look in-hand?

I think that in hand it looks even better - although I tried to take some pictures, which come damn close to the "real thing". :)

It's actually that good, that I ordered a second head sculpt for the soon to be released second Henri Ducard/Ra's al Ghul from "Figure Club".

Last edited:

PM sent, eczamurai.

Same setup I have -:hi5:

Back