has anyone seen this? Ras Al Ghul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone of you guys that pre-ordered this figure know where to buy/pre-order one or even if its not available where you pre-ordered it and when it is being released, thanks.

Damn I didn't see this until now. This is a pretty cool figure for a custom. The League of Shadows Ra's and Bruce are two figures I really hope get made at some point in time. :pray:

I think I need this.

Kicking myself for not pre-ordering.

Where can I find him?

i pre ordered this from apes_hk97 in november, it was sheduled for release in december but its now aprill and still no sign or word on it, getting worried now, acouple of months ago i contacted him and he said it was delayed and should be the end of the month (feb) contacted him twice now and he's not responded, think i might have been ripped off, any one else heard any news on this

i pre ordered this from apes_hk97 in november, it was sheduled for release in december but its now aprill and still no sign or word on it, getting worried now, acouple of months ago i contacted him and he said it was delayed and should be the end of the month (feb) contacted him twice now and he's not responded, think i might have been ripped off, any one else heard any news on this

I've ordered from him before and have never had any issues. I've never PO anything with him but I wouldn't worry about it. Everything seems to get delayed in this hobby.

i recieved my full refund today, so guess this seller CAN be trusted as he could have eaisily just kept it and i would have had no comeback as the time limit expired long ago.

i recieved my full refund today, so guess this seller CAN be trusted as he could have eaisily just kept it and i would have had no comeback as the time limit expired long ago.

i have ordred a bunch of times. and lots of them the item was very late.... never had a problem...but you probably just made a mess for yourself if you want to ever do business with them again.....they hate to give refunds i hear...and they usualy will block you from bidding ever again...happened to somebody i know...it is do out very soon, why would you wait this long them ask for your money back? is it you just dont want it anymore....just curious... your money to do with what you like...figured you waited this long another month wouldnt kill you...

Paying full price for ANY pre-order is very risky and foolish. I had a problem with store-rooms when I preordered a figure and after 8 months still had not received or heard anything. I eventually contested the charge with my credit card company to get the charge reversed. If I'm on some kind of list so be it. I don't care. If they can't make good on delivery of goods within a specified reasonable time especially after collecting my money months in advance then you have every right to cancel and demand a refund of payment or dispute the charge. It's just bad business.

it is do out very soon

It was "due" 4 months ago. There's no reason to believe that suddenly it'll be coming soon.

why would you wait this long them ask for your money back?
is it you just dont want it anymore....just curious... your money to do with what you like...figured you waited this long another month wouldnt kill you...

Maybe he's starting to think that the figure will never come out, which would be a fair thought, given how long it's been. In which case, why wouldn't he want his money back?

yes it was originaly supposed to come out in december 2012, and since then there has not been any more information whatsoever. so call me stupid if you want but ive got my money back and im happy.

Just for those wondering and worrying, I just had my shipping notice this morning from my HK ebayer, so yours should start shipping soon too!:yess:

Please pm me your HK ebayer! I hope we have the same!

Back