Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F'n fantastic setups Fox and Adolfo! Beautiful pieces of art (mostly thanks to Jerry :wink1:)

My Lord of the Rings artwork set is finally complete

66175_10152194934252447_1988979617607390579_n.jpg

Now to start collecting The Hobbit series

Just an update, UPS damaged both my Hobbit DoS Collector Edition Canvas and just a few days ago my Fellowship Canvas arrived with similar damage. Boxes were really beat up. Both got frames warped and the canvas was stretched to where there are creases on them now. Have not gotten around to deciding which sketch I wanted for my DoS canvas as I was having to deal with that. Such as shame as they both look so good.

Just an update, UPS damaged both my Hobbit DoS Collector Edition Canvas and just a few days ago my Fellowship Canvas arrived with similar damage. Boxes were really beat up. Both got frames warped and the canvas was stretched to where there are creases on them now. Have not gotten around to deciding which sketch I wanted for my DoS canvas as I was having to deal with that. Such as shame as they both look so good.

UPS has been really good thus far, but every once in a while some less than considerate person decides to smash a forklift into some of my artwork. You will be getting replacements for these of course! It really pains me to see when this happens, but we will take care of you!

JV

Very very nicely done. Nothin beats an old world framed canvas

I'm planning to buy the Sauron Canvas Giclee soon to go with my Sauron PF. Think I'm just gonna get it wrapped at a local art store (will cost half what JV charges). Think it will look better that way than framed.

I'm planning to buy the Sauron Canvas Giclee soon to go with my Sauron PF. Think I'm just gonna get it wrapped at a local art store (will cost half what JV charges). Think it will look better that way than framed.

Framing looks good, but I prefer the cleaner look of the wrap too.

I got my replacements for my Fellowship and DoS canvases yesterday and happy to report they look fantastic. Thanks to Jerry and his wife for working with me and handling UPS to get my these great pieces. Now I need to focus on what sketch I want for the Smaug piece. Leaning toward a spider rearing up 4 legs down 4 legs up and mouth open. I have a couple screen grabs I have been going over, but still can't decide yet.

Back