Everything Cigars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diesel Unholy Cocktail right now.

images

Guy at work gave me a baby cuban the other day? I forget who makes them but it smelled really nice. Never got a chance to enjoy it though. Am I missing out?

I had the privilege of lighting up my first Diesel Wicked this afternoon with my boys jimmie dimmick & the skull on Skype today. I was not prepared for what a full bodied, full flavor, power house this cigar is. Wicked is the right name for this masterpiece by AJ Fernandez as it kicks your butt on an empty stomach. Covered in a dark oily maduro wrapper this bad boy lit up with ease and immediately filled the palate with flavors of pepper and spice. Later, as those flavors mellowed out a rich wood and expresso flavor would be present through out the rest of the smoke with the spice and pepper returning at the end. This is a fantastic cigar for those that enjoy a strong full body stogie and highley recommended for Diesel lovers.

cs-j6f.jpg

So this weekend I have been diving into my Diesel sampler and just lit up a Diesel Unlimited. WOW!!! Another fantastic tasting cigar by the master. Here is a description of what I'm smoking at the moment:

Hailing from Tabacalera Fernandez, Diesel Unlimited is the second member of the Diesel family and brings a full-bodied powerhouse to this popular line.

Unlimited sports a Cuban-seed ligero wrapper grown in the lush Copan region of Honduras. Several blenders have used this leaf in the past, but this is the first cigar ever created that utilizes this thick, meaty leaf as a wrapper. As a result, this thick and rich wrapper required a great deal of fermentation to get the flavor, appearance and combustion up to standard.

The wrapper's rich and spicy nature is further enhanced by thick and hearty filler tobaccos from Nicaragua's Condega and Esteli regions along with some long leaf from Mexico's San Andres Valley, which adds a hint of sweetness to the blend. Diesel Unlimited offers a deep character with spicy tobacco notes of earth, leather and oak. On a side note, AJ Fernandez believes this is one of the best blends he has created to date.
Product keywords
FULL , NATURAL , NICARAGUA

cs-j6c.jpg

Smoked a Diesel Delirium yesterday. Here is a brief description from Diesel:

Warning: Diesel Delirium may cause a severe state of utter confused satisfaction.

Expelling near infinite quantities of intricate flavor, we recommend having some time on hand to gather your thoughts following the sudden, disorientating onslaught of aromas that lie within. Resulting in much more than mere fuel for your relaxation, this exciting new release from the illustrious AJ Fernandez Diesel line will rapidly alter your state of mind with its chaotic complexity.

If you think you’ve experienced exquisite flavor, think again. If you believe you’ve experienced exciting complexity, think again. If you think you know, you have no idea; Delirium must be top of mind. Well-aged inside charred rum barrels, Cuban-seed Nicaraguan ligero long leaves come densely packed inside a gritty Habano binder, then topped with a rich, Sun Grown Ecuadorian Habano ligero wrapper. This insane concoction delivers robust flavors with deep notes of leather and oak masked by intense spices that bring forth a toasty finish. With each puff, you’ll find yourself digging deeper into a ravishing world of intriguing complexity; a delicious rabbit hole you won’t ever want to escape.

cs-j6h.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Keith! This is a very well written, well thought out review. I would love to try this stick. I need to get my humidor situation fixed ASAP. You really should start writing about cigars man. You've become quite the aficionado. :duff

That was the official description copy and paste brotha. Too lazy to write a review, so I thought AJ's words best describe what I smoked. Sorry for the confusion.

Back