Custom G.I.Joe Scarlett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Type in head play Jill valentine. I can't copy link from my phone. You will need to guesso hair and mix up reds and paint it red.

Last edited:
We'll what about the rooted hair sculpt I had for her that's posted on here on pg 15

What I'll do is post it with a rooted and this sculpted and see which one I like best. The loosing head will get made into a Scarlett and sold.

I did another coat of paint made hair deeper red by just adding a few drops of blue to it. Have to wait until dry to take pics

Finally got color i want.
scarlett.jpg
scarlet side.jpg
scarlett back.jpg

Looks good and the color change really made it much better compared to the first one. Looking forward to the final product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I order fabric and get it in next week it will be finished. I'm just taking my time

Hey guys for those choosing to pick up this head I recommend picking up very cool female body c color aka HT color. Because it matched close skin and head is small and body matches frame. That's the body used in pics.

I tried it on a few bodies (ht,play toy,flirty girl. I laughed at triads look and TTL to pale and odd) so the winner is very cool for this head.

I'm choosing different fabrics from what I used. And color variation darker grey more nude color higher quality pleather. More weapons. Ole girl will be ready for combat.

As far as resolute Scarlett if someone wants her made I charge 100 bucks for clothing I will need boot-feet for boots. I personally wont make any for myself, you just need to contact me ahead of time before i get filled up.

Hey guys for those choosing to pick up this head I recommend picking up very cool female body c color aka HT color. Because it matched close skin and head is small and body matches frame. That's the body used in pics.

I tried it on a few bodies (ht,play toy,flirty girl. I laughed at triads look and TTL to pale and odd) so the winner is very cool for this head.

Good pick, they look like they may have come as a set in your pic.

Yea i know i popped head on and i was like she was born to have that body. I think some members had same idea because now the ht color is sold out but it doesnt matter since scarlett shows no skin.

Yay my high end pleather will be here this week. I'm excited no more crappy tan pleather for Scarlett. I just cut out new jumpsuit.

Back