Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it common that the lower arms are very loose?
I removed my endo today to take out battery as I will be storing him away until I move, but when I took him out his hand came off its peg and so did tubes and lower pistons. I was able to put it back after like 15 min of fiddling but one peg on the hand is loose.
Could this be due to box being dropped or knocked about or is it common?

Late to the party as I missed out on PO, but I finally got one coming to complement my EB BD T800! I've scratched the idea of getting one as prices have gone up, but I saw one (regular version) at a local forum MISB for only $320 and it was a no brainer! It's from a trusted seller as well, got good deals from him before including a sealed Medi Maul 2.0 and a Mint HT Reeve Superman which I got at a set price of $250 :)

Can't wait for Saturday to come!

I have a exclusive version thats still new in box that ill be putting on ebay soon

if someone is interested pm me

Still love this piece, also got a new tattoo yesterday which was well worth the 4 hour sitting
eza5yjeh.jpg
hy9aju9e.jpg
adynybes.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it´s the NECA 1/4.
He said this one would suffice.
I had it and I have to say...now...that I own this chromed piece of terminator glory:
The NECA one looks like crap!
:lol

Ahh, but your comparing a $400 Endo to a $40 Endo. Once customized, that $40 Endo looks just as nice.

Ahh, but your comparing a $400 Endo to a $40 Endo. Once customized, that $40 Endo looks just as nice.

And your point is?
I never said anything against this custom, or did I?

In fact, if you would search better and do your homework you´d see that r5150 over here did another custom (if those offline pics aren´t even his, can´t see´em), you would´ve read how I praised it and how amazing his job was.

And your point is?
I never said anything against this custom, or did I?

In fact, if you would search better and do your homework you´d see that r5150 over here did another custom (if those offline pics aren´t even his, can´t see´em), you would´ve read how I praised it and how amazing his job was.

Whoa! no need to get upset. Here's some pic's of mine. Just a saying that a Neca Endo is still a nice figure for it's price point. Once customized, you can see it full potential compared to the premium Endo.

Back