ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Thanks a lot. And as someone else once suggested, you should really consider changing your name to just "& Bats" :lol

Anyone else have any helpful suggestions. The figure is gonna be a gift for my brother, so I'd really like to get some clips before I give it to him. If I can't find a spare set, I guess I could always make a set out of resin. Anyway, appreciate any help guys.

Ha that's funny because you're implying my joke wasn't funny so I should change my name and drop the 'Jokes'. Hahaha that's funny and a really good idea.
Haha just '& Bats'!!!! That's the best thing I've heard all week. Maybe I should change it.

Thanks for the tip, pal.

Quick snap was pondering selling this guy but he's just too perfect to sell no 1/6 could match him

DSC_006833.jpg

Great mod on the belt, Saigon! Great photo, StealthVet! This figure really rocks. Best Batman Begins figure IMO.

I would highly recommend applying gloss varnish on the gauntlets -- makes it look less like plastic and is more movie accurate. Pretty simple mod, spectacular results :)

^Thanks a lot, Heubert! I've actually been thinking about varnishing or painting the gaunlets for a while now. The only reason I haven't is I don't know the best varnish/paint to use. Also, since the gauntlet blades are pretty flexible, I was concerned that the varnish/paint would crack, chip or peel over time (especially at the blade tips).

Have you run into any of these issues with yours? Also, do you have any pics or advice on what varnish/paint to use? Thanks in advance!

^Thanks a lot, Heubert! I've actually been thinking about varnishing or painting the gaunlets for a while now. The only reason I haven't is I don't know the best varnish/paint to use. Also, since the gauntlet blades are pretty flexible, I was concerned that the varnish/paint would crack, chip or peel over time (especially at the blade tips).

Have you run into any of these issues with yours? Also, do you have any pics or advice on what varnish/paint to use? Thanks in advance!

Hey buddy! I still haven't taken photos of my EB Batman after glossing up the gauntlets, but I will when I have the time. I used a single coat of Sculpey Gloss Glaze. So far it's still as good as the day I put the varnish on. It's been months and the last I check it was last weekend when I cleaned my detolfs :)

^^Are you going to recast the belt clips to sell?

Not sure if I'll make anymore since I only made a single mold. Since each cast doesn't require much resin, that would result in a lot of left-over/wasted resin each time I made a single cast. If I ever make more molds, I might make some to sell and I'll let you know :)

Also, keep in mind that you'll have to partially disassemble and cause "damage" to the stock belt in order to install the extra belt links.

Hey buddy! I still haven't taken photos of my EB Batman after glossing up the gauntlets, but I will when I have the time. I used a single coat of Sculpey Gloss Glaze. So far it's still as good as the day I put the varnish on. It's been months and the last I check it was last weekend when I cleaned my detolfs :)

Thanks for the advice Heubert! I'm sure the varnish you used is durable, but I'm still worried my gauntlets would eventually chip with time. The cape on my figure always brushes against the gauntlets when I clean, repose or futz with my figure, and that's what makes me hesitant to try this mod. Anyway, I'll probably hold off on the mod for now, but if I ever do decide to do this mod, I'll give that Sculpey Gloss Glaze a try. Thanks again :hi5:

Finally pulled the trigger on this for $328, not bad of a price. Only thing it's missing magnet clip for one side of the clip. Anyone have a solution to this or is this something I shouldn't worry?

Finally pulled the trigger on this for $328, not bad of a price. Only thing it's missing magnet clip for one side of the clip. Anyone have a solution to this or is this something I shouldn't worry?
hi if you just bought it from ebay check the box because it could of been from me and all the magnets were there.

Hey Supermasterhulk,

No I bought it from Big Bad Toy Store. It just had it in the description that it was missing a magnet clip on one side of the cape. I hope it's not too much trouble as I plan to get Tony Mei cape anyway.

Yes, he has finally arrived. Looks amazing. Only problem is that the batman clips for the cape are not included. :( Anyone have any idea where to buy them or have a tutorial how to make your own?

hi guys, I think im going to cave in and buy this.

have a feeling HT won't release their own 1/4 begins anytime soon, or ever...

whats a good price point for this? I see the cheapest for new for $429 + shipping = around $450

hi guys, I think im going to cave in and buy this.

have a feeling HT won't release their own 1/4 begins anytime soon, or ever...

whats a good price point for this? I see the cheapest for new for $429 + shipping = around $450

I think CMD Store still has it for $399.95.

Are you in the US Giantqtipz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

even if HT made they own batman begins, I don't think I will ever sell my EB bats.
The cowls are great & the rubber suit is fantastic imho :yess:

Back