Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because I already have mine, does not mean that I don't feel really bad for those of you who do not, yet. It's a crappy feeling sitting and waiting while others have theirs. Is he worth the wait? YES. And that is exactly why it's so hard to be patient.

Just because I already have mine, does not mean that I don't feel really bad for those of you who do not, yet. It's a crappy feeling sitting and waiting while others have theirs. Is he worth the wait? YES. And that is exactly why it's so hard to be patient.

The best thing you can do is not tune into this thread especially if you don't have yours. It's a killer! Sucks the wait has been so agonizing for many.

At least they are making QC a top priority so in that sense the wait is just fine imo. I'd rather a late statue than one that turns out flawed.

Sorry to hear so many are still waiting for their Supes to ship out. SS gave me the run around for 4 weeks, constantly changing stories about why it wasn't shipped out yet and that it would be just another week. He really is worth the wait, quite possibly one of SS best PFs in many, many years. The paint job on both portraits is amazing and the clothing is near flawless. I hated being patient for mine, but I can unequivocally say it was worth it.

Congrats to both of you on the shipment notices. Sucks SS screwed up the release of this guy, but he really is worth the wait. And yes, the portrait goes on first, then the cape. There is an instruction sheet that comes with him to aid in putting on the cape. Just be slow and steady and it will go on with no problems.

Thanks!

Well said.

The best thing you can do is not tune into this thread especially if you don't have yours. It's a killer! Sucks the wait has been so agonizing for many.

True. I had to give it a break after a while. I occasionally checked in to ask if anyone else received anything. But I felt it unfair to those that have theirs and want to enjoy this thread to keep complaining about something nobody can help. I don't think there's anything wrong about saying you're still waiting, as long as it's kept in perspective.

At least they are making QC a top priority so in that sense the wait is just fine imo. I'd rather a late statue than one that turns out flawed.

Not gonna name any recent statues in particular, but you're exactly right.

The wait sucks, especially not knowing at all when you'll get yours, but once you have it you'll be able to enjoy it for years to come.

wonder woman will go in the middle.

batsuper2.jpg

wonder woman will go in the middle.

batsuper2.jpg

That is sweeeeeeeeet!

They really have bungled this release. Heck they charged me 10 days before they shipped it! (Color me suprised postage really was $97). If I didn't want it so much I would have cancelled it. But don't cancel, wait it out, it is a fantastic PF. Worth every day you have to wait and every dime you spent. This is one of the few things I have collected that I have no buyers remorse over what I paid to get it.

That is sweeeeeeeeet!

They really have bungled this release. Heck they charged me 10 days before they shipped it! (Color me suprised postage really was $97). If I didn't want it so much I would have cancelled it. But don't cancel, wait it out, it is a fantastic PF. Worth every day you have to wait and every dime you spent. This is one of the few things I have collected that I have no buyers remorse over what I paid to get it.

Yes this piece came out great, very happy the ex head's worms are removable and you can display him without it, which makes the ex a great alternative as oppose to something useless.

I like to torture myself so I come here every couple of days to read "I got mine" posts and get mad about them for fun :)

Finally got a notice for here in Seattle. Couple of my friends did too over here. Charging my card on the 8th.

I've never been jerked around for a piece by SSC so mush as this one, last email I got said they'll be charging me next Tuesday, it already has gaged dates 5 times.

I've never been jerked around for a piece by SSC so mush as this one, last email I got said they'll be charging me next Tuesday, it already has gaged dates 5 times.

But isn't it better that theyre making QC perfect on him? I would much rather wait than have a rushed piece that turned out like... er... well, so many PFs before him. He looks great so it is worth the wait.

But the wait has nothing to do with QC, according to Sideshow it's a shipping issue.

Still waiting on yours too Josh?

My last PF that came in was Harley, so it's been about 2 months? Going through withdrawals. If Supes doesn't get here soon I might PO Dr. Doom... hurry hurry hurry! xD

Back