Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all who got this. He's pretty nice. The box is still small compared to batman which is almost twice the size as supes box. How come no one is displaying the ex head? Am I the only one who likes this better than the reg head?

Congrats to all who got this. He's pretty nice. The box is still small compared to batman which is almost twice the size as supes box. How come no one is displaying the ex head? Am I the only one who likes this better than the reg head?

Changing them out isn't a walk in the park and the Reg head is likely what many people like to see most of the time I suspect.

Speaking of the reg head, I just got my replacement head sculpt in the mail. They did an exellent job on choosing my replacement. Looks flawless.

Changing them out isn't a walk in the park and the Reg head is likely what many people like to see most of the time I suspect.

:exactly: I was literally giving myself a pat on the back for just getting the cape on with the regular head let alone trying to take it off and try again with the EX head :lol

:exactly: I was literally giving myself a pat on the back for just getting the cape on with the regular head let alone trying to take it off and try again with the EX head :lol

I actually couldn't figure out the spinning/turning idea. I thought it was easier to just carefully place it straight on. It is big and bulky, and very easily can rub if you are not careful. I am not going to bother switching out heads.

I also love how the shading shows the musculature of the costume. It is something that is very evident in person that does not photograph. Not sure if thats on the fabric or underneath, but an excellently executed effect.

I want to say that anyone who had issues with the cape....I'm unsure of why. That thing went on smooth as silk if you followed the directions. :D

Just not to you.

vavy8eva.jpg

Lol yes it's not easy switching out heads. That's why I leave the ex on mine. The risk of scraping is strong with this one.

Back