Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mines this weekend and managed to takes pics today, came out awesome so glad I got one! 9/10 for me!

wOXSyI.jpg

R038KQ.jpg

uDxrb3.jpg

9ZJkOn.jpg

fir2C2.jpg

i1TApR.jpg

Zpr0cT.jpg

Swuyd4.jpg

aPX26P.jpg

qU3v2l.jpg

eYKIio.jpg

Congrates , I got my and haven't open yet, it's heavy and big ! Not light like avenger hulk!!

So I had a deal with a reseller in Colorado that they would send me this guy for $565 shipped. I put down a $50 deposit. They just emailed me to tell me that it's heavier than they expected and they can't honor the deal. They can do $610 shipped. If I don't want it they will refund my deposit. The reneging on a deal kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth but maybe I can renegotiate to $580 shipped.

What would you guys do?!

Well, that sucks they would do that, but Sideshow did the same thing. My shipping cost increased from $40 to $70 at the last minute due to the weight. I'd say you're still getting a nice deal there, and it's a great statue.

See if you can work them down, but if you want it, I wouldn't pass on that price.

So I had a deal with a reseller in Colorado that they would send me this guy for $565 shipped. I put down a $50 deposit. They just emailed me to tell me that it's heavier than they expected and they can't honor the deal. They can do $610 shipped. If I don't want it they will refund my deposit. The reneging on a deal kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth but maybe I can renegotiate to $580 shipped.

What would you guys do?!

Yeah that's a bummer.... However they are willing to give back the deposit.... Add to that the fact that the same thing has happened to me and shipping stuff.. Sucks when the shipping cost a lot on an already good deal you are giving someone.

But you are still getting a good deal for a GREAT STATUE.

How does this sucker weigh?

And this is fast becoming one of those "don't go in there, you don't have $600 to compulsively spend right now" threads.

I got charged $20 only to ship to my house with a retailer, they always give cusromer low shipping rate.

What would you guys do?!

Meh, for a saving of ~$40 is not worth it. I'd go with SSC just in case there are issues with statue... also you'll get that back in points.

Thanks for the input folks. I think I will cancel it. I just don't like doing business when people change the deal at the last minute (even if it is for legitimate reasons). What's more disappointing is they're backing out AFTER they promised me some credit from the life size captain america bust I bought from them in April. I'm thinking I'll cancel and take my chances finding it elsewhere on sale and if I find one day that sideshow only has 20 left and I still really want it I will buy it from sideshow directly. Since there's no EX there's really no rush for me. I also have the gray EX coming next year.

Now I feel like I got a $565 bonus this month! I can spend that money on something less expensive haha.

Day 29 of having mine and I finally opened it just now. It's a big, heavy, impressive statue. It has that Wow Factor no doubt. Only issues I noticed was a small chip on the hand where the shield slides in and some paint rubs or smears on the inside of the thighs. Any one else have those paint issues on the inside of the thighs? It's an easy touch up and not noticeable with the statue set up but it's still an error.

Day 29 of having mine and I finally opened it just now. It's a big, heavy, impressive statue. It has that Wow Factor no doubt. Only issues I noticed was a small chip on the hand where the shield slides in and some paint rubs or smears on the inside of the thighs. Any one else have those paint issues on the inside of the thighs? It's an easy touch up and not noticeable with the statue set up but it's still an error.

Have you been lifting up Hulk's skirt again?

Weird never seen this before,always plastic bags or paper.:dunno

Was your packing sealed by sideshow seal of approval. Looks like this belonged to someone who returned it, and sideshow sent it back out to you? that is disgusting man, sorry to hear about that!

Back