Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Yah the skin paint was actually the part I worried about because of all the different shades of green. It turned out good though and it's much better in person. Too bad the armor and shield were not as matching, but I'm glad its not the other way around because the skin shading is what make this piece stand out.

Thanks. Yah the skin paint was actually the part I worried about because of all the different shades of green. It turned out good though and it's much better in person. Too bad the armor and shield were not as matching, but I'm glad its not the other way around because the skin shading is what make this piece stand out.

Looks pretty ****ing epic! Congrats!

So, how is the shield attached to the arm ? Can you display him without it (is the hand attached to the arm or the shield) ? Cause that would allow for some sweet customs...

So, how is the shield attached to the arm ? Can you display him without it (is the hand attached to the arm or the shield) ? Cause that would allow for some sweet customs...

The shield is not attached to the hand. The hand is part of the arm and gripping the handle, shield attaches on top of the hand. I already boxed him up until I get a display sorry, but if you look at the unboxed pic you can still make out how the shield works. A custom shield maybe but I don't think a weapon would be possible as is. Although a custom weapon on the other arm is possible because the hand is attached to the sword.

Zillion, what are the dimensions of the box? I have to ship it to work to receive it and have a small car.

Zillion, what are the dimensions of the box? I have to ship it to work to receive it and have a small car.

Box is 15x21x33 inches. One detail I wish sideshow would have done was to make the feathers on the helmet a different media instead of part of the mold. Also I was thinking of getting a custom acrylic box made on a pedestal. I think a besta would be too tight a fit right? How do you all plan on displaying this piece?

Big congrats Zillion, I can't wait for this beast, I need to call Sideshow tomorrow, how come I have not got charged yet :(

Box is 15x21x33 inches. One detail I wish sideshow would have done was to make the feathers on the helmet a different media instead of part of the mold. Also I was thinking of getting a custom acrylic box made on a pedestal. I think a besta would be too tight a fit right? How do you all plan on displaying this piece?

Yeah I would think it would be too tight inside besta especially with the shield, I will need to squeeze him on top of my besta.

f53vjd.jpg

Looking nice so far. Just the sword is 18" wow. It looks like the head has sculpted hair and the helmet just sits on top...can it be displayed without the helmet or is there a peg on top of the head? It also looks like the left arem is complete with the hand. I'm curious how the shield stays in place or can you display without the shield? This one looks like it can have a lot of modded add ons. How long before we get a right hand with mace?

Last edited:
Looking nice so far. Just the sword is 18" wow. It looks like the head has sculpted hair and the helmet just sits on top...can it be displayed without the helmet or is there a peg on top of the head? It also looks like the left are is complete with the hand. I'm curious how the shield stays in place or can you display without the shield? This one looks like it can have a lot of nodded add ons. How long before we get a right hand with mace?

I wondered the same thing. Mace displayed with that comic cover would be :fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

From here the only thing I don't like the look of is the feathers, everything else looks sweet.

His sword is nearly the length of a standard PF :thud:

I'm calling statue of the year.

Back