Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped and will be here Thursday. 2 boxes? Is the shield coming in its own box? I thought it was attached so it can't be it. The base maybe I guess.

I got a question......on my last flex payment the shipping has been added on. Ive seen a few posts saying there is $70-$100 dollars to the uk which is where I am, but my shipping just says $40 for me, will this rise on the day the last payment goes out? I assume there is some small print about this on there website :dunno thnx

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Who said the shield is attached?
Would of thought it slots in at two or three points or a couple of big magnets.

SS did. Can't recall if it was on her or over at SF. They said the shield had to be attached which was one of the reasons they couldn't do switch outs for a World War Hulk.

"Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Yah, we tried, honestly, but with how big it is the weight wouldnt allow for it at all, without an entire arm coming with it, which would need a weapon, which in total would basically the size of another regular 1:4 figure, so we opted out.

It IS connected to just the hand though, I think, so if you wanted to get one modded it's pretty easy as it wouldnt require messing with the arm, just the hand."

Hmm...after reading that maybe the hand is fixed to the shield and somehow it connects to the forearm? That to me should require more than a magnet to hold in place.

I got a question......on my last flex payment the shipping has been added on. Ive seen a few posts saying there is $70-$100 dollars to the uk which is where I am, but my shipping just says $40 for me, will this rise on the day the last payment goes out? I assume there is some small print about this on there website :dunno thnx
$101 to the U.K. Says it on the product page.

47lb! What weight did Apoc. ship?

Yeah I saw that col but my shipping still saying $40 so I assume its gonna go up just gotta make sure I have the extra money then in the old bank account.....i just thought it would have changed when I got my final shipping note but it didnt it still says $40....

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Congrats everyone who's getting this shipped! I am extremely jealous of you. Please get those pics up asap!

Yours didn't ship either?

My bloody order is "on hold" for no apparent reason. The only person who knows why is at SDCC, and won't be back until Monday.

I wouldn't be getting mine until Thursday anyway because I will be away on holidays for a few days, but damn...get this sorted SIDESHOW!!

Yours didn't ship either?

My bloody order is "on hold" for no apparent reason. The only person who knows why is at SDCC, and won't be back until Monday.

I wouldn't be getting mine until Thursday anyway because I will be away on holidays for a few days, but damn...get this sorted SIDESHOW!!

Nope. First batch has been flexers from what I've gathered. I always use the full pay option. Damn that wretched SS woman!!!! I'd be a little perturbed as well. Send me my damn merchandise SS! I swear dude, you always have the worst luck with shipping it seems like

Shipped and picked up. Might unbox later tonight. Hoping for the best regarding QC.

uploadfromtaptalk1406429627309.jpg

Back