Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has any full payer receive the shipping notice yet? So far did they only ship it for people who flex it? :(

Last edited:
So no issues on first examination. The eyes bugged me at first, he is looking to the side all the way so at certain angles it might look off. I wish the leather skirt was a bit more weathered and thicker like in the promo images. The base and his boots could use more weathering as well like the prototypes have it. Loving this statue and no big complaints, with good lighting this piece will be amazing. Not a good photographer on phone but here you go. Don't let the lighting throw you off, seeing live and in person this piece comes alive.

(edit: I had the skirt on inside out and it was weathered more)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

He Looks pretty damn good, I agree with you though he needs a bit more weathering in a few areas. It just makes me more excited for Thursday to come so I can have my own!

looks great! big congrats. quick question, is the shield like this in person or it have some shadings?
ry9ugare.jpg

The light in my room washed it out a little bit. But yes compared to the prototype, my shield didn't have the same dark shading as that. The prototype definitely has more defined shading on all armor pieces and base.

The light in my room washed it out a little bit. But yes compared to the prototype, my shield didn't have the same dark shading as that. The prototype definitely has more defined shading on all armor pieces and base.

thanks a lot for the feedback, the proto shield have two different colors in the shield, one around the edges & one in the middle, is yours the same way? from the pic it seems all have one color.
& one last question, is he heavy :)
a2a9abeh.jpg

My shield has some slight dark shading, but the prototype shield is much darker and defined. I would rather have that two tone look on the prototype I agree. It is heavy on base, and body seems mostly solid. I can't compare it to any other statues this size. I'm still waiting on my apocalypse ex, mines delayed until end of next month for some reason.

thanks a lot bro, enjoy the beast :) the shield shadings aside, I have to say they did great job in painting the body & face. Time to make big space for this.

Back