Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As he said the most important thing, shading on the body, looks spot on.
Shield doesn't worry personally.

but the shield is also a major part of the statue & blocks big part of the body at some angles. Anyway, not a deal breaker or major issue (ahem Apoc).

Only the first one James but yeah, it's a great start

:bow to G

Thanks zillion! Fantastic end to a very disappointing CC.

Aw dude after Apoc I was completely panicking about this. The fact that the paint lines look ten times cleaner and there's no rusty spots, chips, or cracks on this one already has me feeling at ease. Got to remember I've got two of these coming. I'm confident that even if I get some issues I'll be able to mix and match to make this statue close to perfect.

but the shield is also a major part of the statue & blocks big part of the body at some angles. Anyway, not a deal breaker or major issue (ahem Apoc).

Yeah, but it's just a beat up hunk of metal. I wouldn't expect lots of different shades.
Looks like there's a bit there anyway. Zillion said it washed out in the photos.

Yeah, but it's just a beat up hunk of metal. I wouldn't expect lots of different shades.
Looks like there's a bit there anyway. Zillion said it washed out in the photos.

Anyway, cant wait! & waiting for more pics,,no shipping notice yet :(

Not much yah, but the court of the dead lineup looks incredible if your into horror. Was thinking of preordering queen of the dead.

Thanks for the pics dude. You just made my Sunday bro. I've got queen if the dead coming as well. If Art Germ has anything to do with a statue it's almost a guaranteed buy for me. I don't even like horror stuff in the slightest but that statue is amazing and Art Germ is the pimp of pimps imo. At least for current artists that is. Won't go into greats of the past as there are dozens

are you guys really accept this quality?

Untitled-1.jpg

Wow. I didn't notice it until that comparison. But the shoulder and shield look like they missed a lot of shading.

the comparison pic might not be fair (different lighting different quality), but no denying the one shading in the shield is the only thing bothering me.

I noticed the shield immediately as well. Not thrilled in the least but if that's the only difference I can deal with it for sure. Would really like to see this in person before making any final judgements. The pics were decent but zillion said alot of the detailing was lost in the photos. Still feeling good about what I'm seeing thus far

I noticed the shield immediately as well. Not thrilled in the least but if that's the only difference I can deal with it for sure. Would really like to see this in person before making any final judgements. The pics were decent but zillion said alot of the detailing was lost in the photos. Still feeling good about what I'm seeing thus far

The lack of shading shows on the shield, shoulder plate and helmet. But it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me either to be honest.

I was just watching a video of this at SDCC and both eyes were looking right into the corner. On the picture posted the right eye looks a little lazy looking to me.

What?! It doesn't look like the proto :panic:

It's a phone picture with flash. It's going to look bright and washed out.

Don't be a knob Col :lol

Yeah washed out maybe but even with a washed out picture you'd see the different tones in paint. It looks all one colour. Hope new pics help though.

Back