1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks maybe I stick to sideshow freaks market place vs eBay, I'm thinking if this one and the BD version of this

Mine (the one pictured above) is on ebay right now for $175.00 starting bid.
...I know, ebay, please don't give me a hard time, lol
I think my starting price is more than fair.
I just don't have room for him anymore.

You two might be better off working something out via PM. Ebay and paypal will charge you fees.

Captain Hindsight here with more hair corrections, this time on the DX10. It's the profile and rear views that really need the work on this one. Oh what could have been:

This hair should have been fuller towards the front if anywhere, not right on the very back of his skull as HT sculpted it, making him look like a Silverback gorilla (hence the random pic above). Also shortened the sideburns and removed the hair that tucks right in under his ears which looks stupid on the stock sculpt.
:lol :lol :lol :exactly:

Nicely illustrated - & agreed, WTF indeed. DX 1/10. :lecture

Also, excellent pics The_Skull. :duff

Another problem with the stock figure, but as I recently discovered going over it with sandpaper can do a nice job of taking the shine off the clothes and weathering them. I still don't like the puffiness of the jacket though. Went to a lot of ebay expense replacing it with MMS117 jackets.

:lol :lol :lol :exactly:

Nicely illustrated - & agreed, WTF indeed. DX 1/10. :lecture

Also, excellent pics The_Skull. :duff

The MMS117 still has a strong presents as the clean mall T-800 and endo arm, DX 10 represents cyberdine and chip removal, all as intended. DX13 does exactly what its meant to do in both looks so all those Hot toys releases are worth having an can pull off the two looks they were made to just like the T1 figures.

Damn good corrections if I do say so myself, did those in about 20 minutes. Looks far better.

You should be in charge of hair design at hot toys:lecture

And in a vindictive twist they put me to work on Tony Stark figures

Ironman would never be the same

th

Trying to see if I need this guy or pass, I have the BD T2 coming and I'm gonna order the BD T1, I like the arsenal, maybe I can catch a deal on this one.

Never mind, got this got today and absolutely love him.
e734c1536034704a0100578b5da8cb82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I recognize that guy! I'm glad he ended up belonging to a forum member!
Glad he arrived safely, and you got a killer deal i might add!

Enjoy him, bgnyc007!
There are several pics in this thread just a few pages back.
I really enjoyed him, but limited display space and the T1 on the way.

Back