1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, just looking for some opinions. I have the pants w/belt, boots w/ pegs and the grey shirt from this set. What would that go for if sold? Im also thinking about tossing in the Cyberdyne stuff too. The bag, bandolier, thumper, and mini gun.

ny7ynade.jpg

Fully Loaded

Could Hot Toys one day revisit this figure, as a DX? Maybe with a stronger headsculpt, perhaps even stronger than the DX13, if that's possible.

However, I don't know if there are any other iterations of the character. Maybe they could include an alternate endo arm with removable "skin." Maybe they could finally put him on a bike?

I don't think HT would improve it. They'd probably do a marginally better facesculpt and that's about it. Every other aspect would come out the same or perhaps even be a step back - the sculpting of the hairstyle, the leathers etc.

I'm an optimist as you can see.

Arnold strafing the LAPD with his minigun at Cyberdyne HQ is my favorite scene from one of my favorite movies. Plus, I don't have any Hot Toys Terminators, so I'd hate to think that the line has come to an end.

Weathered some DX10 pants myself recently and it turned out well. How did you do yours? Used sandpaper on mine.

Personally I think with them weathered they look and fit the figure better. I used sandpaper also, I believe it was a P80 grade which is quite rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it, I'm very happy with it I have to say. I think I went a smidge far on the pair I did so I put them onto my SWAT shootout figure, looks the business. No pics because my camera is ****ed and isn't registering any memory cards.

Back