Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Master & Apprentice

Interested in Anakin and Obi-Wan Necked. :)

Will you offer heads with some kind of painting service like before?

Here Some pictures requested by raven of his set.

I get really inspired when i see work from people around the forums like elvis ect. When i see there work with real hair i get excited. So i been wanting to try my hand at adding real hair for a while and i really want a haired Anikin badly.

Please be kind guys this was just for fun the i dremmedled the sculpt in like 10 minuites. I was just trying to see if adding real hair is too far out of my skill set but im really please with how it turned out. And i cant wait to try it on painted sculpt now. I only can only see notice one glue spot.

I ran out of hair i could still add a few strands to the front. I cant wait to try my next one and add better hair parting line. I know i can do a lot better!

It will look a lot better after styling it i literly just finished it im scared to start cutting and styling lol Just thought i would share ENJOY

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Real hair anikin experiment!

Here some photos after the cut! I didn't have combs so the finishing touches will have to wait till tomorrow!

that`s pretty sweet will you be doing others like that to sell

Thanks guys. ITs quite a lot of work So it doughtfull. If i can get one too look good on a painted head i may be convinced to do another for someone. I think im gonna try my hand at chewie.

Quoting myself here.

There is a lot of talented painters around. I can point u in the right direction an send it off to them on your behalf.

Hair needs work.....but definitely shows enough promise to keep going. :hi5:

It was just for somthing to do for fun to see if i can pull it off. The next one will look better.

There is a lot of talented painters around. I can point u in the right direction an send it off to them on your behalf.

Good man! I am a defenite order for Qui-Gon, EPIII Obi-Wan and Anakin headsculpts, preferably neckless.

Good man! I am a defenite order for Qui-Gon, EPIII Obi-Wan and Anakin headsculpts, preferably neckless.

Qui -gon is ready but he will be neck only due to it be half sculpted half real hair. As of right now i have all of those ready minius the neckless obi wan. My honest opinion is the sculpt looks better with a neck!

All have some pictures up tonight of of the orders im sending out today! Qui-gon is among them.

Qui-gon and most other heads are ready to ship!

Holy crap, that's epic. I heard you mention that the hair is half sculpted and half real? Do you have a finished one?

Back