Houston Teen Killed at 'Project X' Inspired Party

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, the youth could do with a well-administered slap every now and again. The ideologues calling for a blanket ban on spanking give me the irrits. Bring back the cane too.

:lecture Yes. I do believe in spanking, but then there's the idjits that can't stop themselves from crossing the line from spanking to abusing. Shame because now I see most parents afraid of consequences for punishing their children.

Yeh, the youth could do with a well-administered slap every now and again. The ideologues calling for a blanket ban on spanking give me the irrits. Bring back the cane too.

Thing is, you don't even need to slap a kid to raise him properly. It's the parent's way of raising kids that's not right. Leaving a kid to play Xbox all day and night, is not raising a kid. Letting your kid watch TV all day and night, is not raising a kid. The parents need to have communication and be implicated with their kids from the start. Spend as much quality time as you can with them and teach them right from wrong from the beginning. Parents think that just because they are "present" in the household, that they are spending quality time with their kids. It's not if they are left to do whatever they want all the time. That brings me to the other issue of having single parents. Does anyone have both their parents present anymore ? It seems like there's sooo many single parents out there now a days and most likely having a hard time raising their kids properly. Not saying it's like that for everyone, but I would bet it's a major contributor. Parents also think that just because they give all kinds of toys to their kids, that they're doing a good job. Cell phones at 13 and 14 ? Really ? End of rant.

Back