Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^True! I might trim the hair on my Last Stand HS, until it fits the helmet and then glue them together. So it will be a permanent helmeted head sculpt. My origins head will be a replacement HS for another display option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished mod tonight beard and eye repaint

e4u4eneg.jpg

Before and after
zepa6ubu.jpg

Last edited:
The beard and eye repaint look fantastic Jake! Takes that sculpt to another level entirely

This is another update to my WW2 D-day Logan, my 1st time to mess up a head sculpt to fit in the helmet.

uhyta5ej.jpg

u6uquges.jpg

just out of curiosity, did logan actually fight on d day? i mean he fought in WWII but was the Canadian troops deployed on d day with the rest of the US army?
i always thought that scene in the origins kinda awkward considering he was wearing US army uniform (also he was in vietnam?)

just out of curiosity, did logan actually fight on d day? i mean he fought in WWII but was the Canadian troops deployed on d day with the rest of the US army?
i always thought that scene in the origins kinda awkward considering he was wearing US army uniform (also he was in vietnam?)

In Origins he was depicted as being in the US Army - the 29th Infantry Division, a National Guard Division from Virginia, Maryland and DC. They were wearing the blue-grey yin yang patch, and some with the symbol painted on their helmets. (Linked to their regimental ties to both the Confederate and Union armies, a war Logan was also shown to have participated in).

In the comics, however, he fought during D-Day as a Canadian in the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion, which had originally been formed as a disguise for the creation of the Canadian-US First Special Service Force (The Devil's Brigade).

I don't know the details of Logan's military history, but he was in the Devil's Brigade, and then seemingly went back into the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion later in the war.

https://www.wolverinefiles.com/009-world-war-ii/

Well, I'm not really that knowledgable in the Wolverine WW2 history, all I know is that Canada joined forces with the US in both the Vietnam and D-day era. In the movie Xmen Origins, Logan was present in both wars in the opening scene of the movie.

KUAT just explained it very well. It is very helpful. Thanks.

Nice brother! The worst part on that head was the hair....looks awesome now

That looks really good!

As Rahmier wrote, that sculpt looks so much better with the hair hidden.

Nice fit man. Looking forward to seeing the completed figure with the helmet on :)

Thanks a lot guys. Glad you like it. I didn't expect that it will look this good since this is I believe the weakest among the head sculpt that Hot Toys created. I just got bored last night and I could not wait for my Origins head sculpt.

I was inspired by Rahmier's custom head sculpts. I don't really have the courage in modifying my figures especially when I have to repaint, cut or damage something permanently.

I am also waiting for the netted helmet and Thompson machine gun I bought on ebay to complete the mod. Would be better if I can put a cigar in his mouth.

I'm looking forward to achieve this look.

atejyrap.jpg

Great job, RRJ! If I'm not mistaken, there's a custom Last Stand sculpt with cigar. I'm sure you can make that yourself, though! :) Looking forward to the completion of your work, buddy!

Great job, RRJ! If I'm not mistaken, there's a custom Last Stand sculpt with cigar. I'm sure you can make that yourself, though! :) Looking forward to the completion of your work, buddy!

Thanks Heubert. LOL, you are right, I already saw few sellers here in Asia selling the last stand head with cigar. A very impressive idea for a head sculpt with open mouth

ade6y2e8.jpg

But I just don't want to spend $35 just for the cigar. I'll just try to make one myself. 😆

Back