1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or is this thing mildly dissapointing? Looks like a big hunk of cheap plastic. I'm sorry that was just my impression after seeing it in person.

You just said you ordered it a few days ago and you did not know how you were going to pay for it or display it. Were you looking for an excuse to return it?

I could understand that we could regret it is made of "classic" plastic and not fiber or diecastmetal but what would have be the price? Look at the toynami...
The hot toys batmobile is maybe not perfect but there are plenty of details that incredible like the machine guns, the paint of the afterburner or the amazing dashboard!
It is so huge and impressive!
And after all it has the enormous merit to exist...
But it's my opinion and i can understand that it can't please at everyone. :wink1:

Yeah, it doesn't drive or do voice commands, more importantly no realistic flames shoot out from the back. Yet it's my favorite car. Heck collecting model cars is expensive. One 1/18 scale model car from Kyosho or AutoArt (not even dare mention Exoto) will set you back 250-450usd. Not to mention the 1/12 scale cars that thrice more expensive than that, and for the mere fact that a 1/6 car that would run you upto 2,000 bucks usd for the same features the 1/6 hot toys batmobile offers, you should be lucky that 760 is a steal... Granted is not die cast either.

I'll never buy another Batmbile after this one (unless I can buy a 1:1 version, unlikely).

Can't wait to get this bad boy back on display.

Nice Vid. Thanks Sallah!

You are quite welcome! Glad you liked it!

The music on the Batmobile segment is quite terryfying! Awesome! :wink1:

That song is "Childhood Remembered" from the scene where Bruce recalls his parents' murder in flashback... Its eeriness plays wonderfully with that sequence in the press kit though! Especially that last shot of Keaton staring into camera. That alone would have silenced any naysayers about him portraying Batman... He looks terrifying.

Sallah

Finally got my glass case for this behemoth, and after months of being boxed the Batmobile is finally displayed in my sudio (same thing with my QS001 LOL). Getting some shelves customized on the other side of the room to accommodate the Tumbler and Batpod as well as other figures.

P4170690_zps14451d2c.jpg

P4170682_zpse382662e.jpg

Finally got my glass case for this behemoth, and after months of being boxed the Batmobile is finally displayed in my sudio (same thing with my QS001 LOL). Getting some shelves customized on the other side of the room to accommodate the Tumbler and Batpod as well as other figures.

P4170682_zpse382662e.jpg

Sallah

Back