1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know it it has been posted, but for anyone interested, BBTS has the "damaged" 1989 batmobile that were returned on sale for $429.99.

I'd definitely buy one if I didn't already have mine. Shipping IS expensive though, but all things considered, I believe it's a hell of a deal (I've heard from some that the scratches aren't even that noticeable sometimes).

And yes, no returns.

I don't know it it has been posted, but for anyone interested, BBTS has the "damaged" 1989 batmobile that were returned on sale for $429.99.

I'd definitely buy one if I didn't already have mine. Shipping IS expensive though, but all things considered, I believe it's a hell of a deal (I've heard from some that the scratches aren't even that noticeable sometimes).

And yes, no returns.

Wow for that price I am thinking about getting a second one just to apply gloss coating and make it the batman returns variant.

Finally got my glass case for this behemoth, and after months of being boxed the Batmobile is finally displayed in my sudio (same thing with my QS001 LOL). Getting some shelves customized on the other side of the room to accommodate the Tumbler and Batpod as well as other figures.

P4170690_zps14451d2c.jpg

P4170682_zpse382662e.jpg

Nice!

Mine just chills on my table.
8ymezuqu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah! I love this beast of a car and I was lucky enough to find a table that would accommodate it nicely while looking stylish.
ady4a5yq.jpg

As you can see even E.T. Is impressed! :)

Yeah! I love this beast of a car and I was lucky enough to find a table that would accommodate it nicely while looking stylish.
ady4a5yq.jpg

As you can see even E.T. Is impressed! :)

Look at that beautiful ****ing car. It goes beyond Batman, it really does.

Holy **** that hulk on top of the detolf is terrifying man. Those cabinets aint the sturdiest...

? Detolfs seem pretty damn sturdy to me. As long as you put it together correctly I think putting heavy stuff on it is no problem. In person everything I put on top grounds it even more. Try lifting one. :)

? Detolfs seem pretty damn sturdy to me. As long as you put it together correctly I think putting heavy stuff on it is no problem. In person everything I put on top grounds it even more. Try lifting one. :)

True! It is very sturdy. My fear is when I take him down that hulk will accidentally fall on my head! "Hulk smash" its owner to death! that's what the news captions will say to make it funny, of course.

Yikes! Come to think of it as soon as I find a nice stand for him he is coming down the Detolf.

That oval coffee table could have been custom designed for the Batmobile.
I found it on line for 90 quid delivered. If I were in the uk, I'd order one. As it is, I'll stick to having it sit on top of its big black box.

I really want one of those oval tables. Not exactly idea, and I can't guarantee the glass traveling 5000 miles from that uk site. I found a similar unit here, but a stupid price as its a designer table, but still tempted. My Batmobile (and all my stuff (bar the BCS Who and HT Batman n Robin)) is all boxed up and ready for the move I June to my new apartment. It's just across the street, but hey! I am now decided tht I do want a cool table for it. It is after all the best hot toys thing I own, and deserves better than the box to sit on!

I really want one of those oval tables. Not exactly idea, and I can't guarantee the glass traveling 5000 miles from that uk site. I found a similar unit here, but a stupid price as its a designer table, but still tempted. My Batmobile (and all my stuff (bar the BCS Who and HT Batman n Robin)) is all boxed up and ready for the move I June to my new apartment. It's just across the street, but hey! I am now decided tht I do want a cool table for it. It is after all the best hot toys thing I own, and deserves better than the box to sit on!

I got mine at American Furniture Warehouse not sure to where they would ship to. Yeah, I really like how the Batmobile sits on it. Here some more photos.
gagybypu.jpg

3ytugygu.jpg

abyreju6.jpg

The fit is really nice,too!
5y7uhusy.jpg

y7ubereb.jpg

qe9anequ.jpg

Best of luck with whatever you buy for this awesome vehicle!

Happy Collecting!

Max Power

Back