TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Batman, Superman cape, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Got the cape today Tony, thanks again.
Plan on modding another MOS Superman, and of course, gotta have one your capes.
Thanks again buddy. :1-1:

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Batman, Superman cape, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Got the cape today Tony, thanks again.
Plan on modding another MOS Superman, and of course, gotta have one your capes.
Thanks again buddy. :1-1:

that was fast, show some nice picture as always :D

that was fast, show some nice picture as always :D

It'll be a little while as I have another project in front of it before tackling painting MOS suit, but most definitely post pic when its done. :)

Oh wow, tony and crystal, you guys are amazing. The shipment to Germany already arrived.
I ordered a mos cape (will install this later and do the mod) and the long TDK cape for my DX02.
Since the installation of the dark knight cape is so easy I immediately installed this one and want to share my thoughts.

The first thing that came to my mind is how well done this little piece of cloth is.
The material is carefully chosen. It is soft, flat, has the perfect color and shine to it and drapes so naturally.
Installation is as easy as it can be. There are little "pegs" that will just slide underneath the suit, and stay in place cause of the weight of the cape itself. From a technical point of view, this by itself is a masterpiece. The stock pegs just were not working and it was really difficult to get the cape to look like it was coming out of the suit, instead of lying on top of it. Not so with Tony's cape. It looks like it just flows out of the suit and it's only a matter of seconds.
I am very impressed! This adds the final 10% to an already superb figure. Highly recommended

20140426_000204.jpg20140426_000148.jpg20140425_235810.jpg20140425_234936.jpg20140425_235028.jpg20140425_235010.jpg

Tony please make these wired capes available. So i can get one for my MOS and a black one for ZOd

Great work Tony

Tony please make these wired capes available. So i can get one for my MOS and a black one for ZOd

These wire cape are extremely difficult to make and take lots of time and effort, while inserting the wire inside and still keeping the cape fabric thin..... also I made these little pleats at the insert to match the movie..... Not something I want to make in quantity..... Sorry......

Great work Tony

Thank you, it was lots of fun and headache making this..... LOL

Awesome...do you ever planning to do a custom on batman animated series ???

Just decided to 'future proof' my HT Adam West Batman by ordering your suit and cape! :)

Not only more accurate but it also takes the stress out of waiting to receive a crooked symbol or being so afraid to touch the figure in case it causes the suit to bobble. :horror

This is one figure that I think is worth spending the extra on.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Amazing Tony, just like all your work. :love:thud:

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Neca 1/4 Batman Origin, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Great job on the 1966 Batman suit Tony, excellent work!

Attachments

• 66 bats 1.JPG
    66 bats 1.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 730
Back