The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Play Asia have listed the last of us PS4 ver on preorder as well and for a June release

WTF!..THOSE WHO REMAIN? :monkey1

10002928_367002563442591_1676564669_n.jpg

100314_093532_YHkdD9jM_imcQT8.jpg

More pics:

https://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-222622-1-1.html

Yup, being sold by Masterworks on their website. Its been mentioned before here and in the Interest Thread. $900 for the pair is a pass for me.

Yea if nothing else were coming out i'd be on top of these like crazy but im not spending 900 for a 12 inch figure let alone a custom.

Yea if nothing else were coming out i'd be on top of these like crazy but im not spending 900 for a 12 inch figure let alone a custom.

:lecture

That someone's monthly rent. Not mine since my mortgage is more but still.

I wish I had that level of disposable income like the people that bought it.

me too, but then again since I don't have that income, it makes me appreciate what I DO have. It also makes me more selective to buy what I actually LOVE and not something that just looks cool.

Having mediocre income, makes you very patient for a more thrifty bargained version of stuff :lecture :lol

Win much?

Our friends at Naughty Dog, Inc. recently shared this cracking photo with us, and we've been given permission to share it with you.
A few days ago, they took delivery of their award haul from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences for their incredible work bringing the world of The Last of Us to life.
The awards were for:
Outstanding Achievement in Visual Engineering
Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction
Outstanding Achievement in Sound Design
Outstanding Character Performance - Ellie
Outstanding Achievement in Animation
Outstanding Innovation in Gaming
Outstanding Achievement in Story
Outstanding Achievement in Art
Adventure Game of the Year
Game of the Year

Rightly so, goddamnit.

Such a magnificent, fresh single player experience that gamers so desperately needed in a world of stupid MP games.

Well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had that level of disposable income like the people that bought it.

If I had that kind of disposable income, I'd seriously have a lot of customs. I think that Joel is pretty darn amazing. His likeness is part Joel, part Josh Brolin; Ellie not as much. Ellie-like, and call me crazy but if she is $500 or so, 'dead on' likeness would be a must

Back