Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think we'll even see that. The line is cancelled. They just aren't going to announce that until someone happens to ask Howard Chan in an interview.

Man.. this thread.

Like the Batman Retrurns one - it's like a few people standing around the fly infested carcass of a horse.. & each person taking a little kick at it every so often.. but mostly just staring.

Moestly.

Then you have people, like myself, who don't hang around and don't say much but come in and out. Only to be disappointed to find the same people kicking the carcass and stirring the flies.:mad::wink1:

Why do DiFabio and Lejuan, people who hated the movie beyond belief, have more posts than me in this thread. :dunno

I still think we'll see figures eventually. Most likely around the time the sequel comes out.

So as of this morning Hot Toys have almost officially rolled out with everything announced over a year ago - including new items - to show at SDCC2014 EXCEPT Prometheus....disappointing. :(

I don't think there's been any movement on the Sleepy Hollow Johnny Depp either, has there?

This thread. Are we having a quick roll call for the deluded, the foolish & the stubbornly hopeful, so the site can create a monument to us? As I see we're all turning up to post :lol

So as of this morning Hot Toys have almost officially rolled out with everything announced over a year ago - including new items - to show at SDCC2014 EXCEPT Prometheus....disappointing. :(

Where did this happen? The new items to show at SDCC? I was going to post about getting hyped for tomorrow. We have to see Shaw. Or news about Hot Toys just doing Prometheus 2 figures.

Why do DiFabio and Lejuan, people who hated the movie beyond belief, have more posts than me in this thread. :dunno

I still think we'll see figures eventually. Most likely around the time the sequel comes out.

What are you talking about... this is my eleventh post, replying to your 200th one.

I'm here for the party. Just because the house is in the boondocks doesn't mean the snacks aren't tasty.

You seem to be implying I'm trolling. Show me the trolling, baby (ok, maybe the reference to the Django thread). Sheesh :lol

What are you talking about... this is my eleventh post, replying to your 200th one.

I'm here for the party. Just because the house is in the boondocks doesn't mean the snacks aren't tasty.

You seem to be implying I'm trolling. Show me the trolling, baby (ok, maybe the reference to the Django thread). Sheesh :lol
Nah, I know you're not trolling. And holy **** I had no idea I have 200+ posts here.

Seems like every time this thread is bumped I see posts from DiFabio and Lejuan, which I just thought was strange. :lol

Nah, I know you're not trolling. And holy **** I had no idea I have 200+ posts here.

Seems like every time this thread is bumped I see posts from DiFabio and Lejuan, which I just thought was strange. :lol

:lol that's a relief. I like to stir the pot, but I didn't want to come across as 'that guy'. Especially when there are fans like yourself who are really looking forward to seeing figures from a movie you love :duff

Maybe they'll get some renewed interest when the sequel starts getting discussed more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back