Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, er, yeah. Not a single Shaw-shaped sausage from HT unveiling EVERYTHING at SDCC. Ah well.

Last to leave remembers to turn the lights off please, chaps. :rip

Is this good news for all the Prometheus fans? Or have you seen this teaser before?

prometheus.jpg

Well, if nothing else we can flog this to the very end with some pointless speculation. Lack of popularity? I'm sure that's a big part, but I wonder if they just couldn't pass approval with whatever sculpt they had - as far as I remember we never saw any kind of headsculpt for what I assume was Shaw.

(Wonder why the McAvoy Xavier got canned, looked more or less finished and pretty decent sculpt.. can't believe X-Men toys wouldn't sell for HT)

They had a prototype plus accessories done, so it was obviously part of their future production schedule, initially.

My guess, is that Prometheus just got pushed further & further down the list with each block buster / re-milking opportunity that moved UP the list.

By the end, it'd been bumped off the edge - & now it's free falling into toy purgatory. :lol

You heard it here first. :lecture

So whose gonna start the ''Close the Prometheus thread petition thread''? Final post must read ''Yeah thanks for nuthin' Hot Toys'' - Prometheus Fans :lol

Last edited:
I never got why people always want to close threads haha, if you don't want to discuss it anymore hence "close the thread" unsubscribe and don't come in hahaha, I mean even if its dead by a 99% chance which is not confirmed there is still that 1% and until its 100% let people socialize and converse here about it.

Back