Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know Josh, I think we need a better reason. :lol

That's all I got. :( I did use a couple of Amazon gift cards to get the 3D DOS EE Blu Gift set down to $9.97. :rock

Target has an Amazon in their parking lot? :monkey3

Only if you know the password. :lol

I think he meant that he searched this woman in the Target parking lot to see if she had a copy of the blu-ray on her. Good thinking Josh.

Amazon_by_sammykaye1.jpg

:) :)

ooooh...he searched that Amazon. Gotcha! Good going, Josh! :rock

It fun journey. :lol

There are so many funny posts in this thread. Nam, what the hell am I looking at in that pic? :lol

And Josh I thought you specifically said awhile back that you were deliberately waiting for Amazon to get it?

As for Stark, it wasn't until my 5th viewing that I noticed that when the Insight Carriers are quickly locking on to to their first round of targets that "Anthony Stark" pops up walking around an aerial schematic of the Avengers tower. I believe that means that Stark is the first A-list Avenger that owes his life to Cap. :rock

I also noticed that after plunging deep into the water when dropping out of the Quinjet that when Steve hops over the railing onto the ship he doesn't have a drop of water on him. That's a fast drying stealth suit. :lol

They also mention someone that sounds exactly like Amadeus Cho

Jesus H Christ is this movie freaking bad ass!

I wonder if black widow was messing with Steve Rogers when she asked him who Peggy was at the bunker basement because black widow certainly must know that Peggy started shield.

Last edited:
If anyone doesn't want their Blu-Ray Winter Soldier Redemption Codes for the Plushes, please let me know. I'm looking to get a few more for some family gifts!

It's all good. Thanks! Had a pretty good weekend of movies. Watched all three LOTR EE and then watched this. :rock

I want to do a LOTR marathon so bad but I'm waiting on the super extended version to be released when the Hobbit is done. That's going to be one monster bluray set.

Watched it at home for the first time, bought it on Tuesday but just got to it lastnight.

It keeps getting better and better.

The action in this movie is my favorite of any cbm.

I want to do a LOTR marathon so bad but I'm waiting on the super extended version to be released when the Hobbit is done. That's going to be one monster bluray set.

Will be fun when that happens. :rock

Watched it at home for the first time, bought it on Tuesday but just got to it lastnight.

It keeps getting better and better.

The action in this movie is my favorite of any cbm.

The movie is fantastic. It really is well done from top to bottom. The fight sequences are just super well done.

Yeah, the winter soldier is one bad ass movie. I think I watched it at least 5 times since I bought it and put it on my iPad to watch at work.

Back