PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today the box arrived in the post office!:hi5:
i_hate_you_by_poisonouspeer.jpg

:1-1::hi5:
Anyway, I got used that it takes pretty long time to deliver stuff in Russia, so I'm OK with that. :D
Congratz, bro!

3? How much is this, Where can I order it from, and when do you think Hot Toys makes their own version to out shine this one.

Hot Toys isn't making one. The one they showed in development was the clear TDKR armory, not the bunker version from Dark Knight. And it seems the consensus is to get the more expensive Toys Legends version from eBay instead of the cheaper Arms Depot one which is in stock at Monkey Depot and Blackops Toys for $150.

Even if Hot Toys made one, how would it REALLY be any different than the Toy Legends one? It's not like a bootleg figure where the headsculpt may be off or the clothing may fit poorly. In my eyes, this armory looks spot-on to the movie. Wish this company would do a Iron-man gantry too....

With Hot Toys, more and more you are paying for the name and not neccessarily the quality. Otherwise, I wouldn't be buying figs and then spending extra money to get them to look the way they SHOULD have looked when I purchased them.

Back