Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's finally here #47! Looks great and doesn't have the infamous paint problem in the shoes and socks. Only one comment, seems the paint in the border of the eye area for both croc & hook is less than perfect. U can see little bit white outside the eye area, just a little. Looking at the reviews with close ups it is also there. U can only notice it if u r too close, is this normal? Ill try to take pics soon. Other than that it's great :)

here are some humble pics, the statue looks amazing no matter what angel you display him he will look great :wink1:
DSC08441.jpg

DSC08440.jpg

DSC08427.jpg

DSC08435.jpg

DSC08443.jpg

this is a photo of the eye painting, not complete mess but not perfect either. Is this normal or shall I contact SSC :dunno
DSC08433.jpg

DSC08434.jpg

Fantastic :clap

I really need to get around to taking some pictures of mine. :lol

I Finally got mine yesterday...My 4 year old daughter wanted to buy me a statue for father's day so my wife ordered it for me and they gave it to me as a late Father's day gift yesterday and man it was worth waiting for the gift:clap
I am a Lord of the Rings Collector and i have been wanting to order this for a long time now but never got the courage to order it since its not LOTR :panic: but fortunately my daughter Loves Captain Hook and so my wife though it was perfect :yess:which was:hi5:
I opened it and was really blown away by it...Simply amazing :yess:
And Tick Tock is huge :clap
So guys here you witness the start of my Disney Collection :slap

I Love Disney :yess:

Will try post pic soon

For the ones that already have it, can u please check the eyes paint and see if it's perfect or not (refer to my previous post)
Agree it's a great statue, I hope sideshow continue this line with not only 2D movies but also pixar ones,,,, I cant imagine Toy Story or Monster inc or THE INCREDIBLES

Beautiful Statue!

I just got my Ex today. #50 of 350
My Black Beard PF is #50 of 250

I didn't take pictures yet, but I'm extremely happy with him. He's my third pirate statue

This is a great looking statue, just beautiful & very underrated!

Ordered this one for myself today, brings back childhood memories for me and I think as a 3D visualisation of the characters it's amazing, I mean really spot on. I love the pose, the colours, the cliff face and of course tic toc, the sum total is a very dynamic piece. For me it's just the right amount of cloth as well.

Shame they don't have more Disney pieces, I'd love for instance a Tangled piece.

Back