Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we don't drool over these figures because we're in utter awe, we drool because we've had the equivalent of a chemical lobotomy and our face is paralyzed :lol

His behind looks nice.:D

IMG_7657-horz.jpg

Personally I'm really digging the dog. The spikes are insane. Best accessory ever.
That was my thought too, the spikes are so appealing. And yeah, the back looks incredible.

I wonder if I did the right thing by cancelling my PO then POing the Cyborg Maul PF...

Yeah, I did. Maul is more badass. :yess:

That was my thought too, the spikes are so appealing. And yeah, the back looks incredible.

I wonder if I did the right thing by cancelling my PO then POing the Cyborg Maul PF...

Yeah, I did. Maul is more badass. :yess:

Hmm. When I saw the first in hand pics of Berserker I wasn't too sure. He still looked good but with Tracker I think he looks incredible from what we've seen so far. I'm guessing having Tracker in hand will be twice as great. Tracker is very impressive.

Hmm. When I saw the first in hand pics of Berserker I wasn't too sure. He still looked good but with Tracker I think he looks incredible from what we've seen so far. I'm guessing having Tracker in hand will be twice as great. Tracker is very impressive.
I'm not getting the big "wow" feeling with Tracker as I did with Mr. Black.

Back