1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

I know that Indy pre-orders are scheduled for Friday and Sat. Does Sideshow indicate ahead of time when things go up for pre-order for nonattendees during SDCC, or do you just have to sit around and wait?

I know that Indy pre-orders are scheduled for Friday and Sat. Does Sideshow indicate ahead of time when things go up for pre-order for nonattendees during SDCC, or do you just have to sit around and wait?

I'd like to know as well. I get the feeling though, that non-attendees will have to wait til at least next week for pre-orders and only the attendees get to pre-order while at the con by visiting the booth.

I'd like to know as well. I get the feeling though, that non-attendees will have to wait til at least next week for pre-orders and only the attendees get to pre-order while at the con by visiting the booth.

The one's that don't have a Priority Pre-order date will go up this week. I think all items for each day will go up at the same time, but i can't remember which time that usually is.
Like today there's these pre-orders...

Star Wars Pre-Orders
Disney Pre-Orders
Marvel Pre-Orders
LOTR Pre-Order
Hot Toys, Electric Tiki & Bowen Pre-Orders

...and in a few hours we will find out what items they are.

That fridge is pretty clutch... still not sure if its cool enough to take the plunge. After getting the ROTLA PF I'm not as excited about the Indy 1/6 figures.

And go to MWCToys, under Sideshow, Misc Stuff he has 3 nice images of the figure. Looks pretty damn good.

Go to the mcwtoys.com homepage and click on the SDCC coverage link near the top of his page under website news. Go to the bottom of that page and click on the Sideshow link. Go to the bottom of that page and click on the misc. little stuff link.

Go to the mcwtoys.com homepage and click on the SDCC coverage link near the top of his page under website news. Go to the bottom of that page and click on the Sideshow link. Go to the bottom of that page and click on the misc. little stuff link.

Got it, thanks!

Man, that headsculpt is sweet. Nice and grizzled.

Last year it was kinda random. Mostly though, each day's preorders go up at 10am PST, with some exceptions that go up at noon.

Attendees can order absolutely everything on the floor, even if it's a priority preorder for a week or two away.

Just awesome.... Perhaps SS listened to us? Really though, it's a great idea. Do I like the scene? Not really. I could have done without A.) Nuking the fridge B.) Mutt swinging around like Tarzan... BUT, it makes for a great, great EX. Almost imortalizing a goofy moment and making it cool.

Last edited:

Just awesome.... Perhaps SS listed to us? Really though, it's a great idea. Do I like the scene? Not really. I could have done without A.) Nuking the fridge B.) Mutt swinging around like Tarzan... BUT, it makes for a great, great EX. Almost imortalizing a goofy moment and making it cool.

:rock :rock :rock

My plan is to get and EX and a Regular...Regular will be 'full adventure' version, EX will be Indy sans jacket and gun belt (after the warehouse scene) standing with nuked fridge as though he's looking at the atom bomb explosion! :rock

You guys really need to follow CoolToyReview.com, nice photos of a lot of Sideshow stuff there.

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

wow.. that close up of the head is all kinds of perfect... Trevor is a danged sculpting god :)

wow.. that close up of the head is all kinds of perfect... Trevor is a danged sculpting god :)

I'm very impressed with how he got the jowls and everything, he really captures older portraits beautifully, all his portraits are great but his older men seem to be more sterling examples, Old Ben, Henry Jones, old Indy.

The fridge is cool, but being that it's more a haha type of piece and not a huge addition to the display, I'll just get the regular edition and save some money.

Back