• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to ryanfromindiana for the wolverine comiquette. awesome guy to deal with, one of the classiest people that ive had the pleasure of dealing with here.

a HUGE +2 for Mobeill!! super fast payment, and just a great transaction all around. wonderful person to deal with! thank you Mobeill!

+1 for bcm77 for shipping an awesome 6th Doctor figure all the way from Merry Ole England. :rock :rock :rock

+2 for Darkshadowcollectibles. Quality seller. Highly recommended.

+1 for Mando. Great deal on Commander Praji

+1 for customizerwannabe. Another great deal. Highly recommended.

-1 to Predalien08

i too have been ripped off by predalien08 aka xeonomorph04 (at The Hive). i sent him a MO for the HT Grid Alien at the beginning of june. he pmed me saying he received it and the alien would be on its way. he said he'd email me the tracking info but i never heard from him again. i pmed, emailed, and posted in his thread but never got a response. he even stopped logging in until i stopped hounding him.

heres the thread he had over there: https://www.thehiveforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=5463.0

the feedback thread over there was actually created cuz of my dispute with him. by the time it was made though i was just tired of the situation and didnt bother writing in it.

Last edited:
I believe you sent the MO. I am not disputing that at all (let me clear). I believe your MO was lost. As I stated, the same thing happened to me. But I don't believe predalien08 is scamming you either and thus doesn't warrant a negative.

after having it happen to me also i do believe he IS a scammer. especially since he DID receive my MO.

btw, spawnfan, what alien did he scam you on?

Since you guys sent the MO, that means you guys know where he lives.

+1 for Darkshadowcollectibles. Hooked me up with the Exclusive Smuggler Han for a great price. Quality store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back