Bucky Larson: Born to be a star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
Ok, so does anyone even think 10 people in the world is going to go to see this movie? Your thoughts? :dance

This movie looks pretty damn stupid to me.......should've went straight to DVD. I stopped watching the Star Wars marathon this weekend on Spike TV because this was the only thing they seemed to show on the commercial breaks.

This movie looks pretty damn stupid to me.......should've went straight to DVD. I stopped watching the Star Wars marathon this weekend on Spike TV because this was the only thing they seemed to show on the commercial breaks.

SAME !!!!! I got SOOOOO tired of seeing the commercial for this movie. Even if I wanted to see it, I wouldn't want to now that I'm pretty sure I've already seen 80% of the movie from commercials

I want to stand outside the theater and punch every single person who sees this thing.....

This movie looks like it's going to shatter not only 1st day box office records but highest grossing film ever!
J/K
I have no idea what you're talking about!

if the trailer is this bloody terrible, I'm frightened as to what they are saving to show us for the actual movie...

This movie must have the best commercials of any movie. . .ever.

Best? An "interesting" ad campaign, that's for sure...

Adam Sandler is rich beyond belief (thank the subhumans who paid to see "Grown Ups"), and has no problem throwing money at his talentless friends' projects.

I usually enjoy Sandler movies (they're dumb, but enjoyable) but Grown Ups was terrible.

Did those guys just improv the whole thing?

Really does look like a horrid flick... but people seemed to like Grandma's Boy so I'm sure it will find an audience :huh

Back