Mr Marts Sideshow Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.marts

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Sideshow Freaks

I am a Australian wannabe collecter since 2011. In fact I collect Disney my collection varies in all sorts colours and favours I have managed to acquire all Disney Premium Format statues and have a extensive list of Disney Medium toys.The pocket is always dry but the site is always full of new stuff. I'am looking forward 2015 will bring, it was however a very sad year for Sideshow Disney Products.

Yours sincerely
Just a little freaky

mrmarts's Library | Photobucket

Last edited:
thanks guys i will post up more pictures and videos when i get the glass in next week still waiting to get terminator 1 pf statue

The two sides of my room all statues have shelves to sit on. Making another shelve under captain hook as i have room to only fit 2 statues as my speaker is in the way so jessica rabbit will be placed near hook in the future and Arnie dutch below him, i also might have to move gandalf the grey and place the terminator 1 piece near the avatar piece.

also thinking of placing a floating glass shelve for a single statue without brackets in the corner of my room

I wish I had more lord of the rings statues but the new ones are so tiny i missed the chance for aragon at the gates and gandalf on the unicorn as i started collecting mid way last year lucky i found evil queen and conan the prize they are all gone and forgotten on my shelves lol.

Last edited:
indiana he now spends most of his days besides my TV living up those glories years on the big screen.

Last edited:
Captain Jack Sparrow still need to put the gun in his belt sorry for the picture quality I'am using my iPhone 4 i need to buy a digital camera phone cameras suck.

Back