Firefly Art Nouveau Prints by Qmx "Les Femmes"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All four for $30?? That's a really good price, especially considering the size. Not quite my cup of tea, but they look really nice.

That is an insanely good price. Especially considering that Acme doesn't let prints go for less than $100.

I had look twice at the description. :lol

I thought they were $30 a piece at first, which I thought was reasonable. Then, looked again and saw that was for the four.

Where did you read about Mal being an SDCC-Ex? I'm posting from the phone, so can't navigate the site too well.

Here's the Safron picture:

qmx-saffron-bonus.jpg

That's too cheap not to buy. But my lack of money will make me have to wait until fall.

Anyone who gets them, please tell about quality. I'm worried, since they're so cheap.

That's too cheap not to buy. But my lack of money will make me have to wait until fall.

Anyone who gets them, please tell about quality. I'm worried, since they're so cheap.

The price is good, isn't it? I keep telling myself 'don't do it.' :lol. I'm with you though. I like it, but don't need it. Would rather keep some money in my pocket.

Congrats to those who ordered. They look really sharp.

Might end up buying them, but something about the faces is off. Like they shopped real photographs on top of illustrations.

I preferred the art nouveau work of 11th Hour. She's made an amazing Inara painting a couple years ago. And she'd done a t-shirt for QMx. I am disappointed that QMx did not hire her to do her thing for these posters. These are good, but not great.

Those posters look seriously awesome. I'd buy them if I actually had space to hang then up.

The price is good, isn't it? I keep telling myself 'don't do it.' :lol. I'm with you though. I like it, but don't need it. Would rather keep some money in my pocket.

Same here. They're pretty, I wouldn't mind having them on my wall, but even when I get my own place there are other things I'd rather have up on the walls, and I'm not even sure I can display those properly until the day I can afford a big place.

But they're so cheap, so I fear that one day, when I discover I have extra wall space and nothing to fill it with, I will remember these. Then I'll check ebay and see that they go for 100USD a piece.

Back