If a PF Stormtrooper is made...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
If a PF Stormtrooper is made the exclusive should be interchangeable heads of Luke and Han. I just read the custom Stormtrooper Luke post and why not make these heads exclusives. Or I guess we can just cut off PF Luke / Han heads and glue it on or something. It shouldn't be hard to do since Sideshow already made Luke and Han.

I hope they make the Stormtroopers in PF. Sales would be great since some people will double up for army purposes. And with interchangeable heads it would be a must have. Three figures in One.

Last edited:
How about the exclusive stormtrooper with back pack,paldron, and long rifle... AKA
sandtrooper!!

I don't understand why other companies made so many variant colored stormtroopers. Its not movie accurate. :lol

I am with Josh, just give us a normal stormtrooper!

Hopefully a bit poseable so we can have more than just one. Maybe a head that can move/tilt or something....

I agree, but if we dont get the "heads" I will get an extra Luke and Han and do some cutting. They are going cheap on ebay.

But a Sand trooper would be amazing. Sideshow would do I great job there.

Next we need a little critter set with Jawas, Yoda and an Ewok.

A stormtrooper with a Han head would be awesome. Probably the only other way I would get another Han.

Hmm, I don't like the idea of switchable heads. I agree with Josh and Gru; we have enough of Luke and Han, and I'd rather have a regular Stormtrooper with a separate accessory for the exclusive. The switchable heads is just too toyish for me and not what the PF line is about. A Sandtrooper as the exclusive would definitely rock! :)

Tom you have it all wrong. The exclusive version will be the Grey Stormtrooper with an ES of 50.

i hope they do something special with the stormtrooper. like maybe a voice chip or something?? "these aren't the droids we are looking for.", and maybe "did you hear that?? lets go check it out."

~~either way im gonna hold out for a snowtrooper.

I'd hope the exclusive would have changeable weapons like Leia. That would give you different looks for multiples.

Darth Loki said:
Tom you have it all wrong. The exclusive version will be the Grey Stormtrooper with an ES of 50.

Actually, this would give them an opportunity to repeat the Gray Hulk release strategy. There could be an exclusive Stormtrooper with an alternate arm/weapon, and on the page for the exclusive, there could be a little link that takes you to a new page for the Blackhole Stormtrooper PF with an ES of 50. I'd be all over that!

If they added a Luke Head...They would have to add shorter legs...

Afterall, he was a little short to be a Stormtrooper! :D

I can't see them making a sandtrooper as the exclusive, I would expect that to be a completely seperate figure.

Back