If a PF Stormtrooper is made...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a premium format Luke or Han in Stormtrooper disguise but I would not want my premium format pieces to have removable heads.

Ok, I'll think about it.

It's just that I got my Obi-Wan Kenobi 1/4 scale PFF (#177) today and I can't imagine trying to shove a different head on ol' Ben. I love this piece!

Anyone got any info on how many PF pieces SS are going to make? or when the contract expires, that was we can work out how many 'must have' characters there should be so that we can deetermine if they will have time on the license to make generic characters.
If you think, with LOTR you didnt get the last of the fellowship til right at the end, with SW its been making nothing but the main characters so far?:D

hairlesswookiee said:
i hope they do something special with the stormtrooper. like maybe a voice chip or something?? "these aren't the droids we are looking for.", and maybe "did you hear that?? lets go check it out."

~~either way im gonna hold out for a snowtrooper.

I like the idea of a voice chip. That would be very unique to the SW PF line.

big al said:
Anyone got any info on how many PF pieces SS are going to make? or when the contract expires, that was we can work out how many 'must have' characters there should be so that we can deetermine if they will have time on the license to make generic characters.
If you think, with LOTR you didnt get the last of the fellowship til right at the end, with SW its been making nothing but the main characters so far?:D

I think the fact that they have done 2 Luke figures already suggests there are plenty more to come otherwise if you have a limited license why visit a character twice?

Gruson said:
I am with Josh, just give us a normal stormtrooper!

Hopefully a bit poseable so we can have more than just one. Maybe a head that can move/tilt or something....

I like that idea, some limited articulation in the elbow, that would be really cool.

IMO, keep it simple and maybe have interchangeable weapons as an exclusive.

Yeah, I would rather have the Regular Stormtrooper, maybe with a moveable head and arms? And a few choices for weaponry. That would be nice. It's a pipe dream I know.. but nice to think about anyway.

No matter what they do... I'm down...
:D

I could see the Sandtrooper accessories being released as an expansion pack similar to what's being done with the 12" Sith Probe Droids. The set could include a pauldron (or four) and a backpack.

Back