Puss in Boots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't find a thread for this movie...

I know spin-offs tend to be lame,
but I think this one is quite refreshing...
some really funny tidbits...
We'll see...

[ame="https://youtu.be/55gmAtakjJ4"]302 Found[/ame]

This brings up interesting images in Google search....I loved this character but am unsure he can support a whole film. Will probably wait for Netflix.

I hate Shrek. And everything that comes with the universe.

However....if the film is reviewed well, I may check it out. But as it stands, anything not Shrek by DreamWorks is pretty awesome.

I liked 1 and 2. But the third was so bad, and the fourth looked hidous. I dunno...I got sick of seeing that green jerk everywhere I looked. :lol

The first and second Shrek movies are great IMO... specially the first one!
Haven't seen the 4th one yet, but the third one was crap...

Having kids i've watched pretty much everything animated under the sun. I will say I did not watch the entire 3rd shrek movie. I thought it was crap as well. The 4th movie though I thought was enjoyable for the most part. The first two were probably the best followed by the 3rd. It was leaps and bounds better than the 3rd from what I remember of it. (I lasted through the movie anyway :lol)

I liked 1 and 2. But the third was so bad, and the fourth looked hidous. I dunno...I got sick of seeing that green jerk everywhere I looked. :lol

Same for me. I honestly can't even remember 90% of what happened in part 3, I just blocked it out.

And I liked the Puss in Boots character (in 2 anyway, like I said I forget 3). But the idea of a movie about him is kind of how I feel about them making more Shreks - it works in limited doses, but the more I see it I just get tired of it.

I loved the first two Shrek films, was bored and disappointed by the third and didn't even bother watching the fourth.

I will probably see this one though because I love the character.

3 was bad, 4 was better than 3... but still nothing to write home about. Can't say I'm to excited about a spin-off of Puss in Boots, but I'll at least give it a look on Netflix.

I'm waiting for Shrek 5 - Shrek Lives to come out. I mean seriously, what is up with part 4 films being called "the Final Chapter?" That didn't stop Friday the 13th and I doubt it will stop Shrek :lol

Okay when he plays with the light on the ground, laps up the milk, and when he gets hit in the head with the boot and screeches made me lol pretty hard. :lol

Fine, I'll see it.

And now it's a Sequel, of a Spin-off of a Sequel character :lol

68wgap.gif

68wgud.gif

Actually looks fun!

Last edited:
Strange to see them changing the Shrek art style. This reminds me a lot of Spider-Verse, especially the choppiness of the action. It looks cheaper.

Isn’t a new Shrek movie happening, too? I wonder if that’ll adopt this new style.

LOL pure joy!

Isn’t a new Shrek movie happening, too? ....
The End certainly hinted at that.

So Puss now comes with his own romantic partner, and even his own annoying sidekick.
Far Far Away is about to get even more crowded,
or will the next be setting up a fun rivalry between the two trios?
:yay:

76vq9c.gif

76vrxj.gif

(Wagner Moura) as the Wolf Big Bad seems fun too...
6k7pdx.gif
Also I thought he looked cool just in the trailer, this new villain is hauntingly wicked, and somewhat steals the movie, he's so freakin terrifyingly good.
d616f80dd1dfe45a5b7a114863cbfe8155df3225.gifv

Last edited:
Back